Chapter 3

As I'm on the way to my usual training area,the beach, I see a way to familiar puff of ash blonde hair "here we go again..."I said to myself "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU HUMAN POWER PLANT!?" "HUH!? SPLODY MC'SLODY!" "YOU HEARD ME BITCH!" " WELL AT LEAST I GOT FIRST IN THE HERO EXAM!" "LAIR! BECAUSE I GOT FIRST PLACE IDIOT!" "Huh?........WERE YOU THE ONE I TIED WITH!?" "SO THAT WAS YOU BITCH!?" "You know what...I don't need this, I'll train at home."I said turning around and speed walking home, knowing he would follow me "OI! IM NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!" " well I'm finished with you."

SMOL TIME SKIP——————-———————————

After a while he gave up, "finally" I sighed as I walked in my house. "After that mental workout, I won't need to train." I should take a shower. I thought as I went to the shower " mom isn't home yet, I'm hungry but I can't cook....

TIME SKIP AFTER SHOWER/////////////////////

I head to the kitchen and went in the cabinet to find instant ramen.Yum. So I grab the one thing that I could cook and opened it and filled it with boiling hot water that I prepared before and got my chopsticks and sat down on my bed with a manga. Eventually I finished the instant ramen and fell asleep with the manga in my hands......

TIME SKIP TO FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL()()()()()()()

As my moms car drove up to the school gates I started getting really excited "HELL YEAH MOM! UA!" "Hell yeah is right kiddo..now get the hell outta my car" "well fuck you too" I said while running out the car so she won't get me but—"IM NOT PICKING YOU UP!WALK HOME DUMDASS!" my mom said while pulling off "DAMNNNNNNITTTTT!" I said out of Pure rage. People are staring, great. I stood there for a moment getting my thoughts together. "*inhale* ok here we go." I said while walking into the gate. "Fuck this tie....I'm taking it off,and this button up." I said as I took off my tie and put it in my backpack, and took off the gray button up and put it around my waist. Then I unbuttoned the first two buttons on my shirt. "There we go."

TIME SKIP TO CLASS ROOM::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I walk in to see— just great... "YOU!" I hear the ^hedgehog^ say "I don't have time for the likes of you" "HUH!? BITCH!" Just as I was about to answer a yellow Caterpillar wiggled into the door way. "It took you guys 8 seconds to be quiet. That will not do." The caterpillar said as he got out of his cocoon. He pull what it looks like a p.e. Uniform. "Put these on we're going to have a quirk apprehension test. "what about orientation?"said the overly happy brown head. "If you want to become a hero you can't waste your time on stupid stuff like that."said 'Aizawa-sensei'. Harsh, I thought as I picked up the uniform that he told us to put on.

TIME SKIP TO LOCKER ROOM;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

As I slip my leg in the hole I see...... I'll call her miss pink cheeks, coming towards me "hello! I'm Uraraka, Ochaco nice to meet you!" Said miss pink cheeks "hello! I'm the best!....I'm kidding pink cheeks, I'm (l/n) (y/n)." I said mimicking her in the first part. "Oh...um...you'd you like to have lunch with us." "Who is 'Us'" "well.... Deku,Iida,Tsu,and me." She said smiling happily, almost too happily... it's annoying. "No thanks you guys are too happy and fake for me....except frog girl, she's cool"I said honestly. " oh ok I'll let you finish getting dressed,bye" she said as she left.finally. I finished putting on the uniform and walked out the locker room.