Thirty Two

Rose

"Vous êtes si beau." {you're so handsome}.

"Tu es ma tout." {you're my everything}.

"On y va," {there we go} I softly whispered, leaning down and leaving a kiss the corner of his mouth, as I gently rolled my hips onto his, a soft moan leaving his mouth. "Ma bébé." I caressed his cheek, a playful smile on my face.

"Don't stop," he seriously said, opening his eyes. He slapped my butt hard which made me gasp. "Keep moving those hips, mademoiselle." I chuckled.

"I love it when you speak French."

I rolled my eyes, an amused look on my face. "You've came so let me go," I told him, about to climb off him but he held onto my hips tightly, his eyes intently gazing at me.

He sat up, rubbing my thick thighs. "I'm supposed to be training."

"Then why aren't you?" I asked playfully, a teasing smile on my face. My hands slid up his hard, bare chest, my eyes gazing at him. He caught me staring at his abs for too long and smirked. "Don't worry, baby, this is all yours."

I rolled my eyes, "yes, it is."

Then I leaned down and planted a kiss on his lips but he pulled me into a deeper one, giving me small kisses.

His phone started ringing and I groaned, pulling away. "It's always your phone," I complained, caressing his cheek. He sighed, leaning over and picking up his phone, glaring at it.

He answered the phone, speaking Italian but his other hand played around with my butt cheek. I rolled my eyes at him, not really listening to their conversation.

I picked up my phone and went on Snapchat, bored. Then an idea came to mind. My eyes flickered over to him and he was looking away.

I held back from smirking and pulled down my pyjama crop top a little. I had no bra on so my nipples were showing under the shirt. My cleavage was showing which caught his attention. I flicked my hair over my shoulder and angled my phone upwards, posing for the camera.

His eyes darkened and suddenly, he no longer looked playful.

"Resisti. Ti richiamerò." {hold on, I'll call you back}.

He tossed his phone to the side and grabbed me, flipped us over so I was under him and he was between my legs.

"The fuck was that?"

I smirked, shrugging as his dark eyes stared down at me. "Just taking a selfie for the boys on my snap."

"Excuse me?" Then he started chuckling deeply and bitterly. His hand reached out for my phone and I gasped, holding it tightly.

"I'm joking! Baby, I'm joking!" I laughed, squealing as he started tickling my sides for my phone.

"Stop! Cris, stop!"

Then he grabbed my phone, unlocking it with his finger print and going on my Snapchat. "Wait till I find these punk ass 'boys' wanting your nudes!"

"Nudes? I'm joking!" I tried to tell him, then I realised how serious he was on my phone.

"Cris?" I cautiously asked, my smile fading away. "Baby, I was joking. You can search my phone all you like but the only males I text are you and the idiots. . ."

He didn't reply and his face had turned cold as he kept searching my phone. I peeked up and noticed that he was then checking my Instagram. Then I got annoyed. What the hell was he doing? I was only joking and he was treating me like a criminal.