So Be It...

After the last few boss raids, I've been running solo for a few months until I was invited to join a guild. They were called the Moonlit Black Cats, and they were...awful.

I'm not saying they were bad players, in fact, they were really good. They were, however, bad people. The leader was greedy, and the other three members were manipulative. And the fourth member, Sachi, was a bitch. But I played along, thinking they couldn't have been that bad. But I was wrong, like always.

Sachi was one of the best fighters in the guild, but she declined the offer to be the leader for some reason. Maybe she found it too bothersome for her.

Nevertheless, they got what they deserved.

As I was sitting alone at a table, one the guild members speak up. "Hey, let's go to the upper floors, and explore. I hear they got good loot up there." He says.

The others agree, while I was silent. They never took my advice to consideration, so there was no real point in speaking up. We left for a dungeon on the 36th floor.

As we explore, another male in the guild sees a thin corridor. "Sheik. Get in there and grab that chest." He demands, and I comply, crawling through the corridor. I must have hit something, as I could hear a door open right next to me. I open the chest, and find tons of col, and a white and pink dagger. It was called the Twilight Dagger, and it was mine. I was not letting these guys take something so valuable.

"Hey Sheik! A room appeared! Get over here!" Another male calls, and I crawl out of the small hall I was in.

When I get out, they immediately tell me to enter the room first. There was a single chest in the center of the room. I walk in, and the others follow at a distance.

Already, I can feel something off about this room. Again, I was going to speak up, but didn't. I sigh, and open the chest, finding a single col. This room was a trap.

Very soon, the room started to fill with high level monsters from all sides. I take out my dagger, and watch as my guild members attack and defeat the monsters. I got my fair share of kills myself, but I was relatively slower at the slaying than everyone.

I was soon knocked down, and almost hit with a rock arm. I roll out of the way, and avoid many other arms and pickaxes trying to kill me. In the distance, I hear Sachi call to me.

"God, can you just die already?! You've already lost your usefulness, so we have no use for you! Hurry up and die!" Sachi shouts at me.

It was at this moment, I knew I made a mistake. This guild, these people, were all just exploiting me. Using me. Planning to kill me off eventually. I grit my teeth, and get back up on my feet.

I enter a frenzy state, cutting down almost every thing in my sight. My adrenaline (both literally and a skill I had called "Adrenaline") was pumping hard, enhancing my strength and speed. Once all was said and done, I hid away from the guild members. They tried to track me, but the location tracker was very vague about location, so it only showed me in the same room as they are. I lurk behind them, keeping my eyes on Sachi.

My body started moving on its own, and quickly dive down to strike my target. I run my weapon through Sachi's body, stabbing her heart through. She looks down at the dagger, then to me. I pull out, letting her body hit the floor. She was still alive, but dying slowly. She couldn't move from the shock she must have felt from my betrayal (and also the paralysis poison that coated my dagger).

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?!" One of the members asked.

"Giving you what you deserve." I say, and run forward to strike the next victim.

After him, and someone tried to attack me, but some force compelled me to flip out of the way, only getting grazed my the blade of his sword. I land on the attacker's shoulder, and cut at his throat, killing him instantly. I jump off him, and go to the next. Then the next.

Soon, no one in the room remained. Only me. There was no blood. No witnesses. It's as if nothing had happened. As I begin to leave the room, I had a grin on my face. I know what I must do now. I exit the room, leaving the single col in the chest it was found in.