Chapter 6: Meeting Angelic beings

Note: Male Lead- Ml Original Tyeong Yi- OTY

I was once in that desperate position where I helplessly feel in love with a guy just like OTY. The process was heart wrenching yet I continued my growing love but ultimately was ignored and left helpless. I don't want to feel that pain again and I'm determined to keep my heart placed in a chest and eat the key so no one would find it. Unless someone literally went it my mouth or it went the other way and actually took it out cause that takes some perseverance.

Either way I just hope after all that planning the Ml resents me more than anything. It's better if the plan succeeds at the early stage rather than when it's deep. I've already altered the outcome of the story vastly but I can put it back to its main course if I pull out my acting skills and whip it into action.

'Hmm' I hummed quietly as I slowly walked off to where all the unrefined princesses were. You can tell by their faces twisted in displeasure they were unrefined, which was covered in white powder looking like Casper the friendly ghost but without the friendly part. One of them among the many princesses wore a lip color that was heavily adoring but it didn't suit her skin type so she looked absolutely horrible. I should definitely gather tips from her. I'm pretty sure it'll improve my repulsive effect. Why didn't I think about that in the first place? I sighed at the stupid brain for failing me every time I needed it even on tests.

They all screamed in glee as the main guest of this tea party made his way closer to the group of unrefined princesses. At first I wondered why the hell would he even talk to these drama queens but I didn't care as I squealed with them. Perfection! I fitted in perfectly as I with the other dramas hovered around the dashing second prince. I kinda felt sorry for the poor guy surrounding by women shoving their gigantic bosoms on him seemingly seducing him. I guess everyone came with an intention. Either to seduce the prince, gain favors or make him despise you, it's all the same.

I wasn't in the front of the crowd nor at the back but in the middle of the mass. The crowd grew as soon as his dazzlingly smile meet his sexy thin lips. Every one gently pushed and shoved whoever was in the way. Well I for one didn't push or shove since it was highly unnecessary but I quietly remained in the crowd obviously separated from my chubby pal who was nowhere in sight.

I wonder how well she is. I was stuck in a dilemma whether to save melody or to stay in this heated crowd and I chose the stubby maid since my presence would be unnoticed with all these ferocious princesses by the Ml's side so I have nothing to fear. I was now in pursuit for my missing brunette maid. I finally dispersed myself from the horde of women only to find Melody trying to bore her way through in search of me.

I guess this vessel really means a lot to this lady since most of the days she's always searching for me. I slowly approached her and this time grabbed her hand and ran towards the table filled with delicious snacks.

At first Melody was shocked but soon calmed when she saw my appalling face that was filled with makeup. My stomach growled in hunger and immediately my mouth watered. The aroma was heavenly and so was my appetite. I didn't hesitate to fill my plate with a bunch of food since it was free and believe me I wouldn't miss the chance.

After suddenly waking up in this world there was something I incredibly lacked as a princess and that was my etiquette and presentable eating manners. I've trained but it's not good enough for a public event so I tend to eat in vacant areas for safe measures. In delight I found a secure place and ate in galore. Just in case the prince magically appears out of nowhere I asked Melody to be my look out. Eventually I scarfed the whole plate in a single bite, even lower classes than mine would be stunned at my state.

It was only then did I notice the superb garden that surrounded me and gazed at it in awe. Only to find adorable children both with curly silver hair that look completely identical to each other. Their long and sharp nose seemed as if they were delicately carved, big blue eyes that stared into your soul and thick eyelashes that beautifully fluttered as if flaunting their beauty, not one single thing seemed different. Except one wore a light blue dress while the other wore a navy custom made suit. Who are these angelic creatures?