chapter 19

So from that day onwards, I go to the palace everyday to meet my adopted family and go to the garden to make the antidote.

The breakout/epidemic is going happen soon, I think probably tomorrow.

I should have almost prepared everything. But I need to know from where this epidemic started, I have been thinking about it for so long, and yet I don't have the answers to my question, I'm afraid of losing brother Sedric.

And so I decided to make a powerful tool, which will protect them.

I made them brooches, all with different designs. I made them using my fire magic, I used my flames to melt the gold into the desired shape and I enchanted it with light and barrier magic.

These brooches has three function.

1. If their lives are in danger the barrier will be activated.

2. If they hurt themselves badly, my light magic will heal their wounds gradually but fast.

3. To protect them from Viruses and bacterias from the environment. Even if they mistakenly ate something that was contaminated with those micro-organisms the light magic will clear their bodies.

I have thought of a way to make sure that they all will wear the brooches. The way is to make a contract with the brooches, they need to drop their blood.

If somehow they trigger any of these conditions, but they did not wore their brooches then the brooches will automatically be there.

Oh and I had used space attribute as well. I'm going to give these to Grandma, Papa, Mama, brothers and Lucif. They are the only ones I care about in this world.

As the sky darkens.

I was just planning and wondering how to give them the brooches.

And then I saw everyone coming to pick me together. I was happy, now I can just give this to them directly.

I gave the dargon design to Papa, I gave the phoenix design to Mama, I gave the shield and sword design to brother Sedric, I gave the wings design to brother Sky, I gave a rose design for grandma Verena.

I am also going to give Lucif a brooch, but it's too embarrassing to give it to him right now!

Anyways I told all of them that I need them to drop their blood into their brooches.

They all looked at me with some confusion, I told them that these brooches are not ordinary and they have enchantments. I explain to them briefly about the functions.

They were all quite surprised and they follow my orders.

When we got home.

Lucif looked at me as if I did something horrible to him.

He was pouting.

He looked so adorable.

I was hesitating whether I should give him or not.

The concept behind this design is so embarrassing, but I steel my heart and went towards to him and gave him a purple heart design brooch. I told him that this is his and then I took out mine which was exactly the same except mine was yellow.

I told him to hold up his brooch and then I put mine on top of it. The colour change into red.

I told him that my heart combine with yours will make this wonderful colour of love and I told him to keep this a secret from the others.

Omg how the hell did I got this stupid concept, I think I was blushing really badly.

He came to me and kissed me on my cheeks. And said goodbye to me.

I want to burry myself!