Ch. 5

Don't forget to Vote & Follow if you enjoy this!

Y/N's POV:

"Y/n hurry up I need to shower too! Plus you already took one at the studio!" Laura yelled from the other side of the bathroom door.

"First come, first serve! You should have taken one when we got back!" I tell her.

"Ughh!" I hear her bang on the door one last time, before walking off somewhere else in our apartment.

Ding!

I pop my head out of the shower to see a message from Ariana.

Ariana: Are you busy?

Y/n: Just showering, but other than that no. Why what's up? Are you okay?

Not even a minute later my phone goes off again.

Ariana: Do you think you could come over? I know it's getting late, but I really need someone right now...

I understand her pain. Maybe not in the same way, but I know she's hurting and I know how hard it is to recover when it's because of someone that is close to you.

Y/n: Yeah, just give me an hour and I'll be over, okay?

I didn't get a response for a few minutes.

Ariana: Okay...please hurry

Y/n: I will!

I finished my shower as quickly as I could, before throwing on a pair of sweatpants and a dark long sleeve shirt.

"Finally!" Laura said, as I came into the living room and went to the kitchen to grab my keys and shoes.

"Where are you going?" Laura asked getting up and joining me in the kitchen.

"Ariana's" I tell her, while tying my left shoe.

"What?! Why?!"

"Because she asked me too?" I told her.

"Well no shit. I mean't for what though?!"

"Laura, it's private" I said standing up to meet her face.

"Is it about Pete?"

I look at her annoyed and a small smirk appear's on her face. I decide not to say anything and just shake my head as I turned around and left our apartment.

-12am-

I finally made it to Ariana's. I didn't realize just how big her apartment was, until I was standing right in front of it. I buzzed the gate door and a body guard appeared on a tiny screen.

"Who are you and why are you here?" The man asked.

"Um my name is Y/n, I'm a dancer of Ariana's and she asked to come over"

"Oh right she told me you were coming! Come on in, sorry if I was kinda rude. A lot of people try to get in here" the man says.

"Not a problem" I tell him.

I hear the door buzz and the gate unlock. I drive into the parking garage and was met with the same man that was on the screen.

"Hey, just take this elevator and it should bring you to the front door"

"Thank you" I told him and took the elevator up.

When I reached the front door, I knocked and was taking aback by the sound of multiple dogs barking.

I heard someone yell and the barking stopped and the door slowly opened.

"Oh my god Y/n!" Ariana shouted and practically jumped into my arms.

"Hey girl" I said hugging her back.

"Please come in"

I didn't even have time to answer her, as she took my left hand and pulled me inside her apartment. I was quickly greeted by two dogs and-wait hold up is that a pig?!

"Don't mind them, their really friendly" she said as she continued to drag me past her animals and into her huge living room.

She sat down and I followed her actions.

"So what's wrong?" I asked, squeezing her hand that's still holding mine.

"I couldn't take the media or notifications on my phone anymore. I talked with my mom and Frankie, but it only helped me for a couple hours..." she said looking down in her lap.

I could see she had been crying recently, because her eyes were still red and puffy.

"Come here" I told her holding out my arms

She gladly accepted and moved closer, so that our sides were touching and she rested her head on my shoulder, while I put my arm behind her back and held her waist. We sat like that for a few minutes, before either of us spoke again.

"It's gonna be okay" She stiffened at my words, and then began to play with my fingers on my left hand.

All of a sudden I began to feel nervous. Why am I nervous? It's not like I haven't had to do this with Laura from time to time when she broke up with her boyfriends.

Ariana's POV:

I'm really happy that Y/n's here. She just does something to my nerves that makes them disappear. I took her other hand and began to play with her fingers, but I could tell it made her uncomfortable.

"S-Sorry I'll stop" I let go of her hand, however she took mine back into hers immediately.

"No it's fine...I like holding your hand"

I felt my cheeks turn red at her words and that weird feeling in my stomach come back. Wait.....do I like Y/n?! I have never had feelings for a girl before, but I can't deny that this weird feeling I keep getting is the same that I felt when I first started dating Pete.

"Y/n?" I moved my head off of her shoulder.

"Mhm?" She says and looks at me.

I know I'm hurting and scared but I need to know if what I'm feeling for her is true.

I start to lean in slowly, and I can't help but dart my vision from her lips to her eyes. She looks just as scared as I do and I stop when I'm only inches away from her lips.

"I-Is this okay?" I ask her.

To Be Continued...

I know I'm sorry, I leave you on a cliffhanger. But don't worry, the next chapter will be juicy ;)