Chapter 45

Riley

I slowly opened my eyes, and locked eyes with Ella. This bitch. She smiled at me.

Riley, Riley, Riley. She said biting her lip. I was tied to chair. She got up and straddled me.

"Victoria you can leave now. Your not needed for this part." She said dismissing Victoria. I stared at my best friend as she just left the room. Ella took her hand and grabbed my chin.

"I want all of your attention"

I rolled my eyes and smacked my lips.

"Attitude. I like that shit"

"You like me tied up too huh"

"Yeah. I like to watch you try to fight your emotions. I turn you on. I know ain't nobody had you cumming like I had you cumming. You busted a big fat one in my mouth. I still remember your taste"

"Your ass is looney."

"I just want to fuck." She said looking me in my eyes. "We fuck. And you leave. Easy. Peezy."

"Not happening"

She grabbed my face with both hands. "Well actually it is going to happen. I want you in the worst way."

"You don't take rejection well. Am I the first person to turn you down"

"Your mouth says one thing, but your body, your body tells me something else." She ripped my shirt

"Like I already beat your ass. Who wants to fuck on someone who beat their ass? You weird. You like that shit too huh?"

"First off. You didn't beat my ass. Second of all I could just beat the fuck out of you while you in this chair. Damn which one you want pleasure or pain bitch damn?"

"Or, you can answer some questions for me and I'll gladly fuck the shit out of you?"

She looked like she was thinking it over. "You get 2 questions. But you have you to give me a kiss first then I'll take you serious."

"I get 10 questions, and I'll give you a kiss after the questions. You think imma show you what this mouth do off two little questions? I think the fuck not"

She stared at me for what seemed like forever. "Fine. 1st question. Go"

"Do you know where Victoria son is"

"No. Next question"

"What do Ms. Toya have over you that is making you cooperate with her?"

"I'm willingly doing this."

"This isn't going to work if your not honest Ella"

"She's not holding anything over my head. Unlike the rest I was paid to do this. I was paid to make Lorenzo fall in love with me. I was suppose to break his heart. His mom organized and planned out everything. The only thing that wasn't in the plan was little ole Riley coming back with 3 little kids with her. You fucked up the plan."

"And what was the plan?

"I was supposed to break his heart after I isolated him from his family. Then his mom was going to come in and save the day. She wanted him to need her. She was hoping he turned to alcohol or drugs. Which he would have if you would have not stepped into the picture and gave him three little reasons to get his shit together. Losing me and the baby was supposed to break him. I went along with everything because I was dirt broke. I was living in a shelter. I didn't have anything. I met his mom and she told me the plan. Paid me good, then I had the benefits of being with Lorenzo. The money, the gifts, but most importantly the love. I love Lorenzo I really do. I broke my heart to break his. I wasn't supposed to fall for him. I wasn't suppose to get pregnant that was on accident. The baby was his. His mom made me get an abortion. I can't even have kids anymore because of that abortion. So unlike Victoria I put myself in this situation, I'm just going along now because if I don't she will kill me. Plus the money is good"