Chapter Sixteen : Memories And Mysteries

Yoongi closed his car door, switching his car on and he looked behind to reverse his car from the parking lot.  One of his hand on the steering wheel as the other one holding the other chair with his eyes looking at the back.

He drove out from his house area and the gate automatically closed.  A sigh escaped his lips as he shifted on his seat comfortably.

"Min SeolGi, since when did you changed into this kind of person?" He said; biting the inner of his cheek.

He unknowingly stifled, "Hyung, why..?".

-FLASHBACK

"Yoongi-ah, today is the first day of your highschool.  Don't be naughty, hyung know you like messing with people sometimes." SeolGi said as he helped Yoongi tidied his school necktie.

"Hyung, I don't want to study."

SeolGi laughed as he ruffled Yoongi's hair, "Are you not good in the head?  You're the next CEO for dad's company."

Yoongi pouted, "I don't want to be a boss. I want to be free and do whatever I want."

SeolGi smiled, "Don't say that, you'll be able to do whatever you want once you become the big boss."

Yoongi scratched his head, "Why don't you be the boss?"

"Yoongi-ah, I got a BIG dream.. "

"What dream of yours that is so BIG? Is it related with that mysterious girlfriend of yours?"

A giggle escaped his mouth, "Good boy! You're right."

Yoongi tched, he rolled his eyes as he pulled his necktie down because he felt it was too uncomfortable.

SeolGi smiled again; once again did Yoongi's necktie, "One day, when you meet the person you like the most, you'll understand how painful it is to miss them.. And how good it felt when you're with them."

"I don't care. I don't like anybody, I don't even want to. I'll live with my friends and be happy forever."

"You will, Yoongi. I'm sure you'll find someone who can open your heart as much as she open my heart."

"Yah, hyung! Tell me who is that girl already! It's frustrating I don't know who she is!"

Seolgi laughed hard, "Don't be.  She's too pretty, I bet you'll find it hard to resist her charm. That's why I don't want you guys to know her yet, especially you."

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Yoongi wiped his teary eyes, "Damn it! Time flew too fast! What kind of love are you talking about, hyung?! You're head over heel for that girl yet now you're making me suffer so much!"

He groaned out frustration, "MIN SEOLGI! YOU'RE A DAMN MYSTERIOUS GUY!"

Yoongi drove as fast as he can, trying to calm himself as he wish to get into a car crash so that he wouldn't have to bear this painful suffering anymore.

Tears coming out again, "Yes, hyung. You're right..," He said as he press the pedal to be faster, "I've found who I love."

"It hurts when I miss her, hyung, it does.. Please don't make me suffer anymore.. I beg you." He cried as he silently prayed for his suffering to stop.

He pressed the break pedal and his car stopped out of the sudden as his body crashed to the front then slammed back to his seat..

The cars behind him gave him a long honk, some yelled at him.

Yoongi covered his face, sighing a long one as he slowly brushed his hair back down to his neck.  He leaned back to his seat, the cars keep honking yet he didn't realized it all.

He didn't realized how chaotic it was outside, for his mind was already a mess itself.

He started to drive again, this time faster than he was just now; not heading to SeolGi's house anymore but to the memorial park where his deceased wife was buried.

Memories of her flooding his mind, he cared for her and she loved him so much. He didn't want to care but he didn't know why he couldn't bear watching her alone, he tried his best try to gave her the love she supposed to have.

--

He crouched down in front of her deceased wife tomb stone, "EunByul-ah, how are you?"

He touched the stone; it was cold but the smile of hers on  the small picture of her tomb stone was so warm. 

"I've been having a crazy days lately..," Yoongi chuckled, "You would have given me a hug if I say this to you if you're still here, don't you?"

A smile formed on his face, "EunByul, I don't want to admit this.. But I.., I found someone who I truly love."

Yoongi slowly put his bum on the ground, he tucked his legs to his chest like a child, "She.. was so kind, just like you. Yet I didn't care for her, I let her go.."

A laughed came out from his mouth, "You might be hitting me right now if I say that, right? You've always been there to help me go through my bad days.."

He went silent for a moment.

"You knew so much about me, yet.. Only now did I realized.., I never knew you as much as you do to me."

He looked at the picture, tracing it with his finger tip as he stood up, a frown appeared on his face, "Who.. are you exactly, Kim EunByul?"

"When and how do you exactly appeared in my life?"

Yoongi looked straight to the landscape in front of him, his mind travelled back to the time where he first met her.

-FLASHBACK-

"Appa, who's that girl?"

Yoongi's father looked at him, "Kim EunByul, a new employer. SeolGi recommend her to me before, I think she's not bad."

Yoongi looked at the woman, smiling dazzlingly while talking to his brother.  He slowly walked to them, frowning as he never saw her brother smile as happy as this.

"Hyung, who's this?" Yoongi said even though he already knew her name while looking at his smiling brother.

"This? Kim Eunbyul.  Eunbyul, this is my brother, Min Yoongi." He said, smiling even more as her name rolled on his tongue.

"Oh.. Nice.. to meet you, Kim EunByul?" Yoongi hold his hand out for a handshake awkwardly.

The woman looked at him, smiling so sweet, "Ah! Hello~! Nice to meet you too." She shook his hand with a wide smile.

____________________
TBC

hey guys, how are you guys doing?  I hope you guys had a great day. If you don't, I hope reading this story will cheer you up.

Sorry for not updating lately.

I've been busy like always, and I got exam next week. Wish me luck, haha!

Stay tune for the next chapter!