Chapter 2

We are about to start the exam,I gotta admit Im kinda nervous,which is new too me.oh well time to be the best. "Oi human power plant" I heard a very familiar voice say "HUH!? WHAT'D YOU SAY YOU EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA!?" I said. Before he could answer back Present Mic had told everyone too In his words "Go!Go!Go!" So I ran off into the gates. Then I spot one 3pointer and two 2pointers. I shot green radioactive acid at the robots earning 7points. I kept shooting robots left and right I got so many that I lost count,then after a while in my perinatal vision I spot a huge 0 pointer "HOLY SH-" I got kicked by the 0 pointer it sent me flying. My body smashed against a building breaking the window,I coughed up blood which made me light headed due to loss of blood. "Oh jezz that hurt"I managed to get out,I stood up and looked around "there you are" I said finding the 0 pointer. I channeled the radiation into my feet launching me up in the air, I then used the last of my energy to shoot green radioactive acid at the 0 pointer. I'm at my limit "I did it" I said as I fell out of the sky.a few seconds later I'm in somebody's arms I try to look to see who it was but before I could do that I passed out...

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BAKUGOU'S SKINNY JEANS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in my room "was that a dream" I said as I looked at my clothes "nope not a dream*cough*" "(y/n)? Are you up?" " yeah mom I'm up" "FINALLY!"my mom said while running to hug me "jezz it has only been a couple of hours" "(y/n).... it has been a week and three days" "man. it hasn't been that bad since I was seven." Me being in a coma is just the drawback of my quirk. " yeah.....ANYWAY, you have a letter from UA" "SERIOUSLY!?" I said as I ran to open the letter.i tripped. Then I got up and ripped opened the letter to see a hologram of a hero "ALL MIGHT!?" I said in confusion "I AM HERE AS A HOLOGRAM! HAHAHA! I AM HERE TO TELL YOU YOUNG (L/N) THAT YOU HAVE BEEN EXCEPTED INTO UA's HERO COURSE." The hologram spoke "no way!" "YES WAY,YOUNG (L/N) YOU ARE TIED AT FIRST PLACE WITH THE SCORE OF 57 VILLAN POINTS AND 20 RESCUE POINTS." The hologram turned off "MOM!" "WHAT!?" " I TIED FIRST PLACE IN THE HERO EXAM." " NO WAY!" " YES WAY!" I'm going to U.A. I can't believe it(a/n:Naruto:you better believe it) I think the first day of school is in two days......I HAVE TO TRAIN!