•Prologue•

HE NEVER WISHED for her to get reaped, he didn't want her to go through the pain he had to go through. He wished that he never saw her on stage, but it happened, his heart dropped when he heard their district escort call her name. "Angel Havoc." She was scared that's for sure, but even so, anyone who looked at her and gave her pity, she just smiled at them. No one could believe that their beloved district four darling, sweet, innocent Angel, was going into the games. Finnick definitely didn't want to believe it, but it was already done, the male tribute was called next, but he didn't care, he just kept his eyes on the girl he had hoped to never see up there. But sadly, there she stood, in all her beautiful and elegant glory starring out at her people, her home. And there he knew, that he had to do whatever he could to keep her alive, he couldn't let her die, if she died he could never live with himself.

He did whatever he could to get her sponsors, it didn't take much though because of her beauty he was able to get many sponsors for her, sending her medicine when needed, sending her a trident the night before she had won, the night before she became victor of the 67th hunger games. But after she won and got out of the arena, Snow had other plans for her, for how beautiful she was he knew that many people would like her service. Finnick tried to stop him, he tried, saying that he'll do whatever Snow wants him to do, but it did nothing his begging and offers had fallen on to deaf ears. So just like Finnick, Angel had to give capital people her services, her innocence was destroyed by greedy disgusting men in the capital. Her kindness had been locked away, her hope that after she won the games she would be left alone gone, she became scared when around males, not trusting them afraid that they might do something to her. The only male she's not afraid of is Finnick, he understands how she feels, he knows what she's going through, he's always there to comfort her when she had nightmares. And she would be there to comfort him whenever he had nightmares, in the victor's village they mostly stayed together in one house or another, seeming it easier when one has a nightmare they could just go to the room next to theirs.

Both Finnick and Angel would head down to the beach and just sit together not talking or anything, just watching the waves crash up on shore. They thought that they were free from the games, never having to go back, but they were wrong. With a rebellion starting, Snow tries to stop what is giving the people hope in overpowering the capital, with the Quarter Quell coming up he always changes the game in some sick way, only this one had the victor's full of rage and vengeance.

But no matter what Snow does, this rebellion is happening, with the Mockingjay and now the Fallen Angel involved, the rebels are going to overpower the capital and get their revenge, killing Snow no matter what they have to go through and do, just as long as his blood is on their hands.

||Catching Fire||