o1

Amouree

Wassup. My name's Amouree but the e's are silent, feel me? Nah I'm playing. I know that's how most females talk nowadays. I'm hood but I don't Really talk like it.

It's currently 7:30 Am and I'm getting ready for school. I'm not really all that at school. I barely have any friends but I'm not a nerd ass bitch either. I'm Filipino With a lul bit of black and I used to get bullied about it before but things have changed.

I'm from Vallejo where the Crest is. Bitches be hotheads over here but I'm coo with mostly everybody.

         8:45 Am

On my way to first period trying to look for my bestfriend. This's a mission. Some times her bigheaded ass ain't even here because she lazy as fuck.

Bout 10 minutes of walking all over the school and I finally found my bestfriend/my only friend, Trin. Now Trin? She a big Hothead. I can't even front. She crazy but I love her. We been friends since my edges went ghost.

                      "Heyyy bitchh" Trin greeted me

"Heyyy bitchh" Trin greeted me. "Heyyy stankaa" I said. We both hugged each other and went to first period.

First period was Pe and we haaated Pe because most of the niggas in there were annoying, except from Sosa. Sosa barely comes to school but when he does? he links up with Tay and Q. They just some regular shmegular Hood niggas to me. They don't act like they all that though. Sosa quiet asfuck. Tay and Q? They some goofies they always trynna holla at the girls. Tay swears she wants Trin but yet he still be fucking around with other bitches that's why Trin doesn't take him serious.

They don't talk to me as much doe. They think I'm rude 'cause I'm quiet but I'm really just antisocial.

            Sosa

I go by Sosa and that's that. I'm 18 and a senior. That's all you gotta know bout me.

We currently at PE right now and I already regret going to school. This's first block too. All the bitches here always trynna get wimme but I already know they only trynna fuck wimme for the money or they just trynna do me.

We doing a 10 minute run and sheeeeesh. That's too much. Imma just have to act like I'm running from the cops 'cause if I fail a class, My momma Nd My po gon be on my ass.

"Wassup homie" Tay said to me. "Wassgood" i dapped him up and started running with him. Tay the type to not give a fuck about school but he still comes because of his bitches.

As we running, I bump into Amouree or whatever her name is with her asian ass.

                               Amouree

We running this 10 minute run and I accidentally bump into Sosa's uglyass.

"Boy move. Wtfk." I said. "See this's why everybody think you rude 'cause you don't got manners. Fuck outta here Ching Chong" Sosa said. "Well shit maybe if your bighea-" "Whats happening over here" Trin said interrupting me.

"Well this bigheaded ass nigga don't know how to run so he bumped into me" I said boutta spaz. Sosa walked away and didn't say nothing but gave us a smirk.

We continue running till our coach tells us to change.

  2:45 Pm

The bell finally rings. I finally get outta school with Trin and she drives me home.

My little brother's home with his friends. Ace's sitting on the couch playing 2k with his lul friends.

He gets up and hugs me. "Hey sis" he says. "Hey what y'all doing?" I said with my hand on my hip. "Why aren't y'all doing homework?" I said. "Well we already done did it sooo yeah." Ace says.

I walk to my room and sees that my check from the system finally came. See, me and Ace don't got parents. I don't know where they went but I don't really care. I get a  $700 check every month for me and my lul brother. I pay for the rent and buy food for both of us. I'm turning 17 in a couple of days so I might have to get a job soon.

                                Sosa

I drove home to see my lul sister playing with her dolls and my dad watching the news smoking some dank tree. My momma and dad done separated a year ago 'cause my dad wanna he a hoe. My momma all the way at Sac and The V kinda my city already so I chose not to move witt ha.

"Sheesh dad." I said. "What boy?" He said. "Nothing I'm finna go to the trap though and I can't bring Olivia. Can you stay with her or wassup" I said. "I'm going to my lady's house." He said. I call Trin to ask if he can stay with olivia right quick.

"Aye lul sis can you babysit olivia for me? I needa do some." I told Trin. "I mean I'm going to Amouree's right now so.." she said. "Bring my lul sister over there then. I'll drop y'all off" I told her even if I don't wanna see Amouree at all. "Bet" she said. I hung up and strapped Olivia on her car seat.

"Bye bye bwother" Olivia said. "Bye mamas. I'll be back later." I told her. "Take care of her, T" I told Trin. "Bet. You should get with Amouree though. Y'all would be cute together." Trin said. "Negative." I said and chuckled.

I watched them go inside. Amouree opened the door and mean mugged me.

                                Amouree

"Why you with that nigga, T" I asked Trin and rolled my eyes. "Because he wanted me to babysit Olivia." She said.

"Hi, amouwee" Olivia said with a smile. "Hey babygirl". I carried olivia and played with her while Trin went to go to the fridge to eat with her ole fat ass.

"How old is olivia, Trin" I asked Trin since I've only seen Olivia 5 times in my life. "3 years old duh." She said. "Well my bad" I said.

"What you wanna do for you 17th?" Trin asked me. "The same thing every year. Stay home, eat food, watch movies, and smoke." I said.

                                 Trin

While me and Amouree babysitting olivia and playing 2k with Ace and his friends, I get a call from Tay.

"What nigga" I said answering. "Damn is that how you answer calls?" He said. "Well nah but what you want?" I asked him. "Can me and sosa sleep at y'all crib? My momma kicked me out and Sosa's dad's lady at they house so we can't stay there for the night." He said. "Lemme ask Amouree real quick, Ugly." I told em.

"Amouree can Tay and Sosa stay for the night? Tay got kicked out and they can't stay at Sosa's place for some reason." I asked her, rolling my eyes. "If Sosa stays out my way then sure." She said.