30

Isabella POV

"Xavier, are you listening to me?" I asked him as he seemed to zone out every second.

"I'm listening to my love." He caressed my cheek.

"Then tell me what I said a moment ago?" I asked him folding my arms.

"Well you just asked me was I listening to you." he chuckled.

"That's not funny Xavier, from the time I woke up you seem stressed and your mind is not here." I sincerely told him. "Are you having any problem honey?" I asked.

"No love why would I be stressed? After all, I have got you back." He expressed.

"I know but you seem off and distracted." I sighed. "Is it about Mr. Travis?" I asked him again.

"No-No It does not concern him." He hesitated but I could see dilemma on his eyes.

"Bela, there is something I need to say and promise me you won't stress yourself after hearing me out what so ever." I nodded.

"The thing is.... he has our daughter Bela." He bitted his lips while rubbing his hands.

"What are you talking about Xavier?" I asked him in confusion.

"Bela our daughter Oliva is with him. She did not die but abducted by him right after she was born and the hospital fabricated it as death." He revealed.

"Oh My God!" I whispered. "Where could she be? How is she doing? God! I am such an irresponsible mother." I sobbed.

"You are not at fault Bela, John tricked us. If it was not for him to blackmail me against the money we would have never found it." He squeezed hand to comfort.

"Did not you tell me he would be arrested? Where is he?" I asked him.

"Let me call the officer." He dialed the number.

"What are the updates?" He asked in a dominating manner. 

"What? How can he run away? What about my daughter?" He sighed in relief.

"I want her with me within an hour." He gritted his teeth" And don't you forget to arrest all the hospital staffs in this conspiracy. I will make sure the hospital gets shut down." His eyes were burning and spitting fire.

"Don't stop finding John Travis. I want him dead or alive." He ended the call.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Oliva was found but John ran away again." He sighed.

"At least they were able to find our daughter Xavier, don't stress a lot everything will come to its place." I assured him.

"I promise I won't let anything happen to any of you from now onwards." He vowed and I nodded with smiling.

"Same." I replied.

"No, Let me take care this time. You have always protected me from the day you entered my life but I want it to be other way round, alright?" He took both of my hands pleading.

"You don't realize  how much you take care of me, do you? If it were not you then I would have been staying at that small storeroom all beaten by my step mother or may be married to old hag Muller. You are my life Xavier just like the way I'm yours. I love you." I met his glossy eyes proving my point and engulfed him into hug.

"I love you too Bela. I love you." He sobbed.

What do I do with this big boy?