The Story - Background and Synopsis

"Hi! Mew! I am your usher for the Story today! My name is confidential but they call me Mew!" Mew bows after waving his hands in the air.

"So I'll be here at the beginning to tell you the story of Reincarnated Memories!" Mew twirls around and put his thumb mark out and pointed it at his chest with a sense of pride.

"Reincarnated Memories is the Book two of the Reincarnation Project that the author has been making together with the first few stories that he already Published here on Wattpad which is, Not Your Ordinary Gangsters, Tales of Erud and Escape of Verdigris. Mew!"

Mew was shocked and his eyes went big! "Mew, mew mew, What? You haven't read them yet, mew? I suggest you do. But if not, it's ok, Reincarnated Memories will just continue off the story from Not Your Ordinary Gangsters. Mew. But, the story is a little more developed than before and each chapter will be filled with Mystery, mew!"

"Mew! So enough with that, I'll be sure to help you out during the story so don't worry!"

"As a background, mew, The story will now take place to another world called Raneagard, on which it's the home of our major characters from the Original Story. It's filled with wonder and magic! Mew mew mew!"

"Raneagard has mountains that are floating, a sea above the clouds, a tree that climbs up into space! and many more wonders mew!" Mew became more excited but seems saw your confusing looks.

"Mew me? I also live in Raneagard and I am one of the Faeries and a strong one of course!"

"Raneagard has many races or living creatures on it mew. Humans populate the world more than any other since they grow like rabbit mew mew.

"The next race that dominates the world is the elves and dwarves. But they are too hard to distinguish just by looking since they can use magic and technologies to change their appearance, Mew just how humans look. Even Mew me is trying hard just to know one"

"The next are the winged race, which includes the Dragon Folks. And equal to them are the were folks, Night Folks, Fye, and daemon Folks." They have bodies that are easily distinguish. For example, Dragon Folks can have a horn, dragon wings, and tails that are hard to conceal even by magic."

"Lastly, we have the Spirits, Pillars and Guardian. Mew."

"The last time I saw the record is that they only number a hundred, the three of them combined mew!" Mew then became sad.

But then he brightened up. "But since you are here, you may as well become one since there is a way!"

"Mew! That is right! So do you want to know how? Go Fill up the application form on the next page, and I'll help you out with it." Mew runs towards the next page.