35 ~ things i could

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

Chaeyoung looked down at the plate she created. It was absolute shit. She had tried making toast with jam but for some reason it came out looking burnt.

After picking one up, and taking a bite of it, Chae found herself breaking into a small smile. It actually tasted alright.

Looked like hell. But tasted good.

She picked up the plate filled with several other slices and carried it up to Lisa, knocking on her door.

Lisa opened it and smiled. "Toast?"

Chaeyoung nodded and entered. Lisa quickly went over to where she was working on the bed and removed her school work and bag from it.

"Sorry, let me clear away this stuff."

"Homework?"

"Yeah, I have dance tonight so I wanted to finish it before."

"Oh."

Lisa pushed the last item off and placed herself back on her bed. She reached an arm out and tugged Chae lightly down next to her.

"Your toast looks-"

"Like ass."

"Is that what one looks like?" Lisa teased.

Chaeyoung looked down and shrugged feeling her cheeks grow hot.

"I'm just messing with you." Lisa stated, cupping her cheek and bringing her head back up.

"I know." Chae said.

"Which one should I try first?"

Chaeyoung lifted one up and held it up to her mouth. Lisa smiled.

"This feels a little familiar." She smiled. Obviously thinking back to last night. Lisa then took a bite off its corner.

Her eyes lit up. "Chae, this is really good."

"Really?"

"Yes. You did great."

"It looks so bad though."

"Like looks matter, if it's good it's good." Lisa gave her a reassuring smile as she finished her slice, reaching for another.

Chaeyoung felt like she accomplished something. Making Lisa happy. Letting her enjoy something she created.

"Mhmmm." Lisa moaned.

Chaeyoung chuckled and placed a hand over her mouth to hide it.

"What?" Lisa said with a grin. "It's that good."

"That good you moan?" She laughed lightly again before resting with a smile.

"Yes." Lisa answered happily. "It may look like a train wreck, but it tastes fantastic."