[10] : #5 Meng A-Cheng (3)

He kneeled on the soft cushion like an obedient dog. Dressed up in revealing and extravagant red flower robes. To tell the truth, Little Jiang Cheng want to slam his head right now, so, he can escape this situation if he ever fallen asleep. That's one of the tips other kid says to him. Waiting for the valuable customer of his, and . . . do that thing.

"What thing?"

"What? You know what lovers do once the night comes."

". . . I do not understand."

"Of course, he wouldn't understand such a thing. You're a young master right. Your father and mother are not sharing the same room right? Well it depends sometimes. I heard the Lotus Pier is so enormous place! Wah! I really want to go there and become one of disciples! Yet, here I am, my father sold me to pay his debts. . ."

" Once my father find me! You will come with me!"

"Huh.. Really!?"

"Yes. Back to the topic, what is that thing! "

"Remember, If that happens tonight! You must endure as you cannot run away. I'm really sorry. "

No matter how it sounds to him. Only one thought running inside of his own mind. Run away, someone please get him out of here. That boy before is his first ever friend he made not living in Yunmeng. Within minutes, the sound of sliding door made him to turn his small head.

There, the said customer, who bought his service for tonight, a very tall and long haired man, wearing magnificent of white pristine robes with alluring red dragon printed on it. His features are beyond the epitome of perfection.

Little Jiang Cheng gazed in awe at this stranger.

"There you are, adorable Sect Leader Jiang." The man's lips curved into a sensual smile. "I had never thought you will be this cute when young and filled an aura of innocence."

"May I know who are you mister?"

"Me? Let say, I'm your lover." He do not know what to react. The insane fear are streaking through him like wildfire at the thought of those words, even the pair of eyes gazing down on him is really uncomfortable to feel as if someone's touching his soul with no permission. To escaped it, he bowed down his head, wishing for a miracle to come and save him from this scary situation. All the conversations and whispers before are swarming into his mind again, playing over and over again. Nonstop, the words are coming, scaring him to death.