ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴘᴛ. 2

Apparently, dgrayman0530 asked me if there will be a part 2 so I decided to make one!

I hope you enjoy this!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

You were literally embarrassed, totally embarrassed after what happened between you and Yuno under that tree. It's been weeks since that incident happened and you stopped pranking your teammates just like what the Captain had ordered you. It keeps on looping inside your head that you're having sleepless nights and you look horrible right now. Curse Yuno for doing this to you, he really caught you off guard. And since that day, you're doing your best to avoid the amber-eyed lad, whenever you're gonna spot his tall figure from afar, you would immediately run or hide so that he can't see you.

Every time you're going to see him, his eyes would instantly dart towards you that your face would turn into red just like a tomato. You were embarrassed to look at him and you can't even act properly whenever he's around. The last time when you had a meeting with the Captain, Yuno was there that really made you uncomfortable and trembled like a newborn fawn.

Avoiding him was really hard, especially when you're in the same headquarters. You would always spot him even if he's far away.

"(Name)-san, are you alright?"

"Gah!" You shrieked and perked up when you heard Mimosa voice. You were clutching your heart as if you're going to have a heart attack.

"Oh my god, Mimosa! Are you giving me a heart attack?!" You scolded the vermillion haired girl. The said girl gave you a baffled look and tilted his head.

"What are you doing? Are you hiding from someone?" Mimosa narrowed her eyes and speculate you. You bit your lips and avoided your gaze since you don't want her to find out the truth.

"I-I'm not hiding!" You defended but Mimosa wasn't convinced to your answer.

"May I ask, (Name)-san? Do you perhaps avoiding Yuno-san?" Mimosa questioned bluntly that makes you gulped, anxious. This girl is really observant that you're really creeped out, she is really dangerous.

"H-Huh? I-I'm not! You're just seeing things," you awkwardly said, "I guess I have to get going! See you later, Mimosa!" You bid your farewell and started to march away from the plant girl. Once you'd finally out of her sight, you stop from running and catch your breath. You were relieved that you got away from her, you don't want to tell her honestly that you're really avoiding his teammate.

Like what the hell?! Who wouldn't avoid him if he suddenly did something embarrassing! He's going to kiss you for goodness sake! But you knew he's just testing you that time! However, every time you kept on remembering what happened between you two... your heart would instantly flutter and you felt a knot inside your stomach, but the feeling is not unpleasant, actually, it felt good.