Chapter 6

-----

Wedding Day

Hana's POV

I think it's typical that I've never ever dated anyone in my whole life but here I am, marrying an egotistical jerk other than doing homework under my night lamp.

All of the sudden, a knock was heard and made me glare at the door. It better not be him.

"Come in," I sighed in annoyance and kept on looking at myself in the mirror. I didn't have any strength to do anything, I could barely talk. "Oh my god, you're so beautiful," Eunji said, Eunji is my childhood best friend.

"Beautiful your ass." I scoffed disbelieved at her excitement but calmed down seeing as she doesn't know what it feels like to be in my shoes, well -high heels in this point-.

"Hey relax," she said reassuringly which definitely didn't work.

"How can I relax now, Eunji?! I sure do know that we both don't have feelings for each other at all!" I pants while a few teardrops fell down, messing up my makeup but I don't care at this point. I hate that jerk and you know that so please ,Eunji, please do me a favour."
-
"Uhm. What is it?" She replies. "Help me run away," I whisper to her. "Yah. 미쳤어?(are you crazy?)" She shouted. "Hana, listen to me. I know it's hard for you to get married at this age but think about your parents. Don't worry, I'll always be by your side like always." She patted my back. This is why I love her so much. She'll will always stay by my side no matter what. "Thank you, Eunji," I hugged her tightly. "Don't worry okay? You always have me." I nodded.

[Knock Knock]

"Ah. Auntie. Come in," I look at Eunji then at my mom. "Wow, is that really you baby?" She said suprised. "Isn't she pretty, auntie?" Eunji asked, "Of course she is, look at her mom." My mom said confidently. Everyone in the room laughed including the stylists.

-----

Nobody's POV

She walked towards the altar. She reached the point where Taehyung is. Her dad gave her hand to him. And he accepted it with smile.

I know it's fake. The two of them looked at each other and thought 'Welcome to Hell,'

"Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Choi Hana as your wife?" The priest asked. Taehyung looked at her and smirked. "I do," he said. The priest then turned to the bride. "Do you, Choi Hana, take Kim Taehyung as your husband?" Hana looked down and sighed, then shut her eyes. "I..do"

"You may now kiss the bride" the priest said.

Hana's POV

Everyone cheered as we kissed. But it wasn't a real kiss. No! Never! I pulled away after a second. But I actually felt something in my stomach.

-----

감사합니다