Ehsaas 17

Arnav is thinking about Khushi deeply, he himself placed in her position and thought how much it's difficult, if some other person on her place then surely that person make attempt to suicide.

Aman: what about that 25th birthday?

Gagan: in will it's written that Khushi have to marry at the 25, if not then all property and company profit goes to church.

Arnav: what about khushi then?

Gagan: she can stay and handle company, but she is not owner for that company.

Arnav: what khushi thinks about this?

Gagan: she don't wanted this property, she even ready to give her property to church. But dad don't wanted that because she have a long life still. And we don't know how church trustee make use of that money.

Aman: when you adopted her?

Gagan: she talked only with me that time, without us she don't have anyone so I decided that she will stay with me, and Mamma and dad officially adopted her.

Arnav: so what you guys thought now?

Gagan: Khushi's marriage.

Arnav was shocked to hear this, Aman is observing Arnav's facial expressions.

Gagan: whoever she want to marry we are ready to do that.

Raizada Mansion:

Garima: but it's needed khushi, you have to marry in this week.

Khushi: I don't want to marry now, if property goes to church then it's fine to me.

Shashi: you know how your father earned this much success, he worked day and night for this company and you're saying you want to leave that company khushi?

Khushi is silent, she knows whatever Shashi is saying is true, her dad earned this with his capabilities and she can't lose this.

Khushi: where you guys find groom in 1 week?

Garima and Shashi is happy hearing this.

Garima: if you have any boy in your mind then tell us we will talk to them.

Evening :

Arnav came back to home with upset mind, he don't know what he actually feeling for khushi. When he is going towards his room khushi came in front of him.

RABBA VE PLAYING IN BACKGROUND.

Arnav remembered all the things and he again hugged khushi tight and said.

Arnav: don't worry everything will be alright.

Saying this he went to his room, Khushi is staring him only.

NIGHT DINING TABLE:

All are having their dinner when khushi came to table. All saw towards her.

Khushi: I want to say something to you all.

Ratna: yes beta say na? What you want ?

Khushi: I WANT TO MARRY ARNAV

Arnav chocked his food and started to cough. He was shocked to hear this and somewhere in his heart he felt happy.

Arnav: what? Are you in your sense khushi?

Khushi: after thinking a lot I took this decision.

Anjali: I think we have to discuss this matter.

Arnav: before that I want to talk to Khushi alone.

In Garden:

Arnav: are you out of your mind khushi?