Ice

An: Next chapter might be one of the last... T-T Ask for an update and it'll be up today or tomorrow... :P It's Friday after all~ :]

  "Vongola Decimo~~ Come out come out wherever you are~~" Akuhei's voice crept through the quiet mansion.

The servants were hiding down in the basement.

The Primos were out with a mission.

Reborn and Hayato went to Talbot's house to check the time machine.

Definitely a bad time for Estraneo to show up, right?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  And so Tsuna was hiding behind a wall, waiting for the time to show up, but seeming as Akuhei is currently being psychopath, which makes Tsuna not want to go out at all.

  "Sawada~"

  "Urghhhh fine...here goes nothing.."

  Tsuna stepped out in HWDM, looking at Akuhei. Akuhei licked his lips devilishly. "Well then shall we have some fun, Sawada?"

"Note to self: never make an Estraneo snap ever again. He turns psycho."

"What're you muttering to yourself about, Sawada?"

"I want to throw a Daemon at him."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  Tsuna blocked another bullet, desperately wishing for somone to get back. He was at a disadvantage. Not just on weapons, but he couldn't kill him.

  Suddenly an explosion was heard. Hayato.

  But he forgot that Akuhei was in front of him. "Die, Sawada!"

  Tsuna clamped his eyes shut. It was too close to dodge.

  He opened his eyes to see the bullet was deflected by another.

  "Looks like you still need more training, Dame-Tsuna."

  "Reborn!!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "Reborn, what's the plan??" Tsuna yelled. Akuhei went so crazy he and Reborn both had to contantly keep him busy to avoid being shot.

  "BANGBANGBANG!! BOTH OF YOU DIE!!"

  "HE'S ACTING LIKE LAMBO!!!!"

  "Anyway, Tsuna, we discussed with Talbot and he said he'll get the time machine started up, and then we can bring Akuhei back to the future with us, and anything after that would be up to us."

  "Where'd we end up when we get back?"

"No idea. We might get stuck on enemy territory, in the middle of gunfire, or at the  Vongola Mansion. It's random."

  "Fair enough. When's it going to be activated?"

"Five minutes from now. Miss it and we're staying here forever."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "But then again Reborn, I'd wish Estraneo weren't so psycho-insane. I can't even get close." Tsuna grumbled to Reborn.

"For once, I agree to you."

  "Hey Reborn, we're pretty much running out of time, so you can punish me later, but let me do however I want for now?"

"What're you talking about?"

  "You'll see."

  Tsuna activated Primo's Cloak and got close to Akuhei, but he then took it off and Natsu turned into the Gloves. He held the gun in Akuhei's hand and froze it with Zero Point Breakthrough.

  But as it kept freezing Akuhei was melting it with flames.

  Then finally with a loud warcry Akuhei shot Tsuna. He was smirking and laughing.

"I WIN, DECIMO!!!"

  But Tsuna looked up, his eyes back to a warm brown, with a smile on his face.

"My line...Akuhei."

  Akuhei noticed his legs were frozen in place. The ice crept up quickly and soon his whole body was encased in ice.

"I win... decimo."