Ehsaas 19

Engagements are over and Khushi came to her room to change, Khushi don’t know that all her dress for ceremony came from AR. Anjali also came to her room after changing.

Anjali: nice dress Na?

Khushi: ya they designed beautifully.

Anjali: why not it’s from AR collection, especially designed by Chote.

Khushi was shocked to hear, she don’t know that he also design the dress.

Khushi: really Bhabhi?

Anjali: yes, he also design but not frequently.

Khushi smiled and gone inside the washroom to freshen up. When she came back Anjali still sitting on the bed and thinking deeply.

Khushi: is everything alright bhabhi? You looking worried for something.

Anjali: I am fine Khushi, just worried for chote nothing else.

Khushi: what happened to him?

Anjali: he is fine outside, but inner he is all alone in his life till now, thanks to Aman that he always beside him and make him forget his past,

Don’t think I am pressuring you about Arnav, just give him little time and you will see another side of Arnav who hide behind that ASR mask.

Khushi: you don’t worry Bhabhi, I will take care of him and Ayaan too.

Anjali: I know that, I have full faith on you regarding this, but Chote is not like you’re thinking, he is short tempered and time maybe yell on you, just promise me whatever comes in your way in future you always beside chote.

Khushi: I promise Bhabhi, if he himself say go out of his life then also I will not go.

Anjali hugged her and said.

Anjali: don’t worry about legal marriage chote and Aman know how to tackle this situation.

Khushi: I don’t care what people think about relationship Bhabhi, I just wanted to be good mother for Ayaan then to wife.

Anjali; don’t worry everything will be fine.

Khushi: don’t worry Bhabhi I am strong women I faced a lot of hurdles in life and I will face future too. You just concentrate on my Bhai.

Anjali blushed hearing this, Khushi is teasing her now and both talked one hour about how their marriage will be.

GAGAN ROOM:

Shashi: now what you thought about Andrew?

Gagan: I know he will collect all information about Raizada, then only he can do anything.

Shashi: and before that Khushi’s marriage will be finish

Gagan: yes, and ASR informed the police that he saw him near his home and office, so they also searching for him.

Shashi: but he is so cruel Gagan, we have to be careful.

Gagan: that’s what I am worried, now for marriage we have to go shopping with Khushi, for him I don’t want her marriage preparation spoiled.

Shashi: that’s what I also saying Gagan, what we are doing simple marriage but I want her marriage fully.

Gagan: you don’t worry ASR will do something.

AR OFFICE:

Arnav: I am not coming and that’s final Aman don’t irritates me.

Aman: wow yesterday someone said to me give Khushi dresses from your collection and now you’re denying to go shopping?