Ehsaas 20

Khushi came to their family and sat there with them, other side Andrew also came to same shopping mall, he don’t know that Khushi also here in this Mall.

Aman: someone said that he is not possessive about his would be wife.

Arnav: she is having difficulty to zip her dress and I helped that’s it don’t think more.

Aman; really? Then why Khushi’s lipstick on your lips. Chupa Rustoom nikla yar tho.

Arnav; when beautiful goddess is in front of you then desire automatically comes in you.

Aman: wow what I thought. Now chale everyone is waiting for us.

Both came to restaurant and having their lunch.

Arnav: your shopping is over Di? Or you have still remaining.

Gagan: god I am feeling like her bodyguard how much shopping she did, now still she have to shop I don’t know she shop this much.

All are smiling and Anjali glared all of them, all are having gala time when something flashed in front of Arnav, he hurriedly saw the direction where Andrew is purchasing something for him.

Arnav: Khushi kaha hai? [Where is Khushi?]

Anjali: she gone kids section to purchase something for Ayaan.

Arnav: [shocked] what/ are you guys mad or what why you said her to go? Saying this he ran from there towards the kid section that is there in 5th floor of that shopping mall.

Aman: what happened to him?

Gagan was about to go behind him Andrew saw Gagan, and Gagan hurriedly messaged Aman that Andrew is in same shopping mall.

Arnav came to lift and gone to 5th floor, he is so worried for her that he orgot everything, when he came to kid section he saw bodyguards are standing outside the shop.

Arnav; what you guys doing here where is khushi?

BG: sir ma’am is shopping inside and she said wait for us to out of the shop.

Arnav: what? In which shop she went?

BG: [pointing to the shop] there.

Arnav turned and saw the name lingerie shop, he gone inside the shop where all the female sales women seeing Arnav only. BGs smiled seeing him then BG phone rang.

Aman: where is Khushi ma’am is she fine?

BG: yes sir she is fine we are here and ASR also came now and gone inside the shop.

Aman: I said you be around Khushi then what are you doing outside the shop?

BG: sir, ma’am gone inside the ladies shop and she said wait for her here.

Aman: ok, ok you be there we are coming.

Gagan followed Andrew, and he escaped from there.

Andrew: [self-talk] that means Khushi is here in this Mall? Now how can I see her, where is she?

----------------------------------------------

Ladies section:

Khushi was shocked to see Arnav inside the shop, she angrily came to him and said.

Khushi: what the! What are you doing here?

Arnav: can’t you be with us dammit! I was so scared to not finding with Di and all, what’s the need to come here.

Khushi: whatever I need I will purchase why you came here that to in this section?

Arnav: you said Di that you’re purchasing something for Ayaan then what are you in this section?