Ehsaas 21

KHUSHI’S ROOM:

Khushi is thinking something when Ayaan came to her and sat on her lap placing his hands around her neck.

Khushi: what happened to my baby?

Ayaan: why you gone alone to shopping? I wanted to come with you.

Khushi: you went to school Na baby that’s why, but I purchase lot of clothes for you, you wanna see?

Ayaan: really?

Khushi: yes, come I will show you.

Ayaan and Khushi came to his room, Khushi said him wear one by one and come out so that she can take photos.

Khushi taken lot of photos of Ayaan and after that she said time for homework, Ayaan smiled mischievously and ran out of the room. Khushi also started to follow him.

Khushi is calling him but Ayaan running here and there, Aman and Arnav came out of the study room and saw them running behind each other.

Aman: see how happy Ayaan is, a parents wants his/her baby happy always and Khushi will bring that happiness.

Arnav: hope so?

Aman: tomorrow is Mehendi ceremony, so be prepared.

Arnav: I am not going to apply anything like that.

Aman: we will see.

Khushi is breathing heavily running behind him, Ayaan is so energetic kid that he always active in this, some idea popped in her mind and she slowly hit her leg to sofa and yelled as Auchh.

Arnav and Aman saw her and Arnav is the first one who came running to her.

Arnav: Khushi can’t you see and walk properly? Show me.

Khushi: I am alright Arnav, I just…………..

Ayaan came to running to his mamma and he bends to her leg and watching holding her foot.

Ayaan: sorry Mamma, because of me this incident happened.

Khushi lifted him in her lap and said.

Khushi: oh god both Father and son are so panic seeing this small cut, nothing happened to me, I just acting.

Arnav: what? Acting?

Khushi: ha, he is running so fast that’s why I did this that he will come to me, nothing else.

Arnav: how can you do this? I was so worried.

Ayaan: don’t scold my mamma, Dad.

Arnav raised his eye brows, he came and stood beside Khushi, Aman captured their family photo in his phone.

-----------------------------------------------------

HALDI CEREMONY:

The function is going on full swing, this time some of relatives came to attend function. Men’s are allowed inside the ceremony.

Anjali: how I am looking?

Gagan: need to say? There is no words for you baby, you’re looking beautiful.

Anjali: really?

Gagan: yes, and this blush on your face adding more to your beauty.

Anjali: I am enjoying a lot, but….

Gagan: what but?

Anjali: I am thinking about Khushi, Chote not the type who talk romantically like you, I just worried for her.