Ehsaas 25

Arnav not talked much to Khushi after that, Khushi also very upset and this changes seen by family members.

Aman asked many times but Khushi not said anything to him, so Aman came to Arnav.

Aman: what’s going on Arnav? Why Khushi is upset? You know Na today is Haldi ceremony.

Arnav: I know Aman, she asked something that I will not give permission to her.

Aman: what she asked?

Arnav: she want to go Singapore after marriage to take blessings of her real parents.

Aman: what’s the big deal in this? You know bride should be happy not upset.

Arnav: I know Aman, but I just don’t wanted Khushi re live all her bad memories from that country. And about blessings of her parent’s wherever they will be their blessing always with Khushi, it is not necessary to go there to take blessings.

Aman was touched hearing this from Arnav, he never know that his friend can care so much one day in his life, he know Arnav care for his family but not he thought that he will care a girl who is going to be his wife.

Arnav: she suffered a lot in past, and I don’t want her to go there, if she think I am rude then be it, I don’t care what she think about me.

Aman: this you can tell Khushi Na, she will understand.

Arnav: I don’t think so Aman.

Aman: why? She understood when you said her that you want to announce your marriage matter ti media then also and she is matured enough to understand everything. She is strong.

Arnav: how strong a person be Aman if his/her past come in front of them then it’s very tough to handle that person, and I know very well.

These all talks heard by Khushi, because Aman called her and she heard whatever they talked here, she is so happy that tears are coming down in her eyes haring is confession.

Khushi: [in mind] he thinks so much about me, he just don’t wanted me re live that bad past, that’s why he said No. and he is right wherever her parents will be their blessings is with her.

Aman: ok then we have to start Haldi ceremony, if you want you can meet Khushi now, because you will see her on your marriage day.

Arnav: what? But why?

Aman: because after Haldi groom is not allowed to see his bride, so you will see her on marriage day. By the way you don’t need to meet her, because marriage is tomorrow. You can see her tomorrow not a big deal.

Saying this Aman went out from there, he very well know that Arnav will go to Khushi to meet her. Like he thought Arnav started to go towards Khushi room.

--------------------------------------------

KHUSHI ROOM:

Khushi is all ready to go down in her cream color sari and chocolate coat around her blouse. Arnav came inside he was stopped in front of the door and staring her. Khushi saw him in mirror and turned towards him.

 Khushi saw him in mirror and turned towards him