Ehsaas 41

All came back from the function, Mayangani is thinking what her plan must be next. So she called Andrew.

Andrew: what happened? You called me this late night??

Mayangani: here, everything is going out of hand, I don't know what to do now??

Andrew: what?? You not gone with Arnav to the function??

Mayangani: no.

She explained what happens in the day time.

Andrew: OK, go ahead what you thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TERRACE:

Arnav and Aman drinking on the terrace, this is their small party time.

Aman: one thing I didn't get, why you gave permission to Mayangani to enter this home??

Arnav: we don't know what her plans are, and it's good that we can keep eye on her in this home.

Aman: that's not easy as you're saying, she is very clever Arnav.

Arnav: I said to trace her mobile number what happened to that??

Aman: nothing found, she not called anyone from past one month.

Arnav: then it's sure that she's using another number.

Aman: I think she have big plans this time, because the woman we know is different.

Arnav: what do you mean?

Aman: before she's not at all ready to accept you as her husband and see now she's claiming her rights after 5 years. It's strange right.

Arnav: Money Aman, the Time she left me I don't have this much money, name and fame. Now she wants all that luxury.

Aman; ya, who idiot deny to be with Arnav Singh Raizada? HITLER is lucky to have you.

Arnav: not she Aman, I am lucky, who will accept a married man that to who have one kid from his first marriage. And most importantly she's not behind my money, she have the power even buy AR.

Aman: you love her right?

Arnav smiled hearing this, he know he Love Khushi, but he wanted to confess on some special day.

Aman: this smile on your face saying everything, wow The Great Arnav Singh Raizada in LOVE?

Arnav: I don't know what this Love Aman, but whenever I go near her my heart beat raise. If I not see her face early morning then my entire day will spoil.

Aman: don't be afraid to Love, for without it life is not complete. Don't worry if you want to wait then it's worth to wait.

They are talking when Khushi came on the terrace and saw these both having their own Time.

Khushi: what's going on without me??

Aman: come Bhabhi have a one peg for your husband success.

Khushi: [sitting beside Aman, opposite to Arnav] no thanks, I will not drink.

Aman: really?? Now a days girls are not behind on this, and you brought up in Singapore.

Khushi: depends on them.

Arnav: you don't have any issue seeing us drinking?? Because all wives hate if their husband drink.

Khushi: I am not one of them, it's common nowadays, and I know My Husband and Devar drink only when they're happy. It's fine for me.

Aman: see how understanding my Bhabhi is.

Arnav: he is asking about love, can you explain him what this Love is??