xviii :

━ fighting, crazy as hell⛈

"are you fucking kidding me, stan?" richie fisted stan's shirt, pushing him away from eddie.

"richie, wait!" eddie begged, richie looked furious, maybe even betrayed.

"dude, rich, hold on-" richie pushed stan harder, causing him to stumble back.

"the fuck? richie, calm down," stan shakily got up, holding onto the wooden railing.

"how could you, stan? you know how i feel about him." he hissed, shoving stan again.

"don't fucking touch me, rich. let me explain,"

richie tested the waters and pushed him once again, stan growled and shoved his shoulder. "fuck off, relax!"

richie then punched stan, eddie gasped, he covered his mouth as his eyes watered. bevv came speeding, grabbing eddie to pull him in. "b-bevv, let me go!" eddie cried out.

"i don't want you to see this," bevv looked apologetic.

stan grunted and punched back, richie fell back on his bottom, but that didn't stop him. he charged at stan and grabbed at his shoulders, pushing him harder. stan knee'd his stomach.

"s-stop it, stan!" eddie grew angry, it bubbled inside.

stan straddled him and continuously punched at richie, richie fought back, kicking stan off and pinning him down. both males punched and kicked, the fire inside eddie only grew.

"stop!" he shouted, not caring who heard.

bevv tried to bring him in, repeatedly apologising.

eddie finally snapped, his body grew hot, his eyes were squinted and his hair suddenly stood up straight, waving in the air as he commanded the grass the grab at them both.

bevv's eyes shot wide open, suddenly not feeling tired. winkle grew from the roof, wrapping around richie's torso, the grass lifted stan high.

jane sprinted outside, seeing all the commotion. bevv screamed for her life as stan started to panic, eddie levitated. his legs dangled in the air as he made gestures with his hand.

"bevv, calm down, look at me." jane tried to steady her breathing, winkle and the grass brought stan and richie extremely close to eddie's steaming face.

"i said stop!! " he shouted, his voice thundered, stan looked absolutely terrified, richie softened once he seen eddie's true power.

"i want you both to stop this." his tone sounded threatening, electricity sparked near his eyes. "e-eddie," richie reached out to calm him.

but eddie was gone, he never realised how truly powerful he was. he had harvested it, and it was scary.

bevv found it too much, her head lolled to the side as her eyes rolled back, fainting in jane's arms. "eddie, please, calm down!" jane pleaded, she looked angry herself.

eddie ignored her though, making the grip around stan and richie tighter. "ow! fuck!" stan yelled, utterly horrified.

richie winced. "ed's .. please, i'm sorry, come back to me." his eyes watered, eddie gasped.

his eyes turned back into those soft, calm one's. the electric sparks died down as the plants lowered them, eddie's feet touched the ground as he fell over. he had fainted as well.

the amount of power eddie had used made him extremely exhausted, drained. stan was processing everything, gasping for air. "eddie!" richie cried.

joyce came running out, rushing towards the teens. "jane, eddie!?"

eddie's hair had fallen back into place, his once honey hued hair was now an electric silver.

richie panicked, shaking eddie awake. "eddie? oh my fuck, please wake up." he weeped.

ben wheeled himself out, looking dazed and confused. "w-what happened?"

@SPIDEYMILK🐝