016

Lelouch held Lucia's slim form as she released all her frustration,all her anger onto him. He knew that Lucia had always been a strong willed person and that it would take much to break someone like her. Yet it appeared that someone had been able to make quite a lot of damage in her armor. Slowly Lelouch wrapped his arms around her slim waist enjoying her body pressed against his. He gently nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck enjoying the smell of her perfume. It smelled like camellia. A beautiful crimson flower that Lucia had loved as a child. And it appeared she still was quite fond of it even now. The smell of camellia flowers brought fond memories to Lelouch's mind.

Days filled with happiness,where a young and happy Lucia would play with his little sister Nunally. And smile at her with that lovely smile which at the time made him....once upon a time fall in love with her all those years ago. Lelouch sighed lightly himself as he felt Lucia's grip tighten on his shirt as she whispered "You were...always there for me...weren't you?" The tone she used was that of a child seeking shelter and it made Lucia seem so weak and frail,something Lelouch had not seen in a very long time. He gently caressed Lucia's right cheek causing her to look up to meet his handsome lavander gaze."Yes,always."He reassured her as he slowly brought Lucia closer to him as Lucia smiled warmly towards him despite her tears. "I was hoping you'd say that." She answered back as Lelouch wiped the remainder of her tears away. Lelouch bit his bottom lip as he carefully pressed Lucia against the wall behind her,causing her to gasp in surprise. Yet her eyes remained glued to his.

"L-Lelouch...w-what are you-" Lucia began to question as Lelouch smiled down towards her as he wrapped a single arm around waist once more. "Do you really need to ask?" A whispered in a low tone laced with desire which surprised Lucia. He..he wanted her. Lelouch,her childhood friend. Had he truly had feelings for her? Lucia's gaze softened as Lelouch gently pressed his lips against Lucia's sending shivers down her very spine. Lucia smiled as she she eagerly returned the kiss,as she soon found herself wrapping her arms around Lelouch's neck beckoning him closer to her. Which he quickly agreed to by placing both hands on her waist. A sort of heatwave rushed through Lucia's body,a feeling she was un familiar with. She had been kissed multiple times before by Schneizel but this feeling...it was different. She actually wanted this. She didn't want to fight back,and she didn't want it to end. With Lelouch everything for perfectly together like a puzzle. There was no confusion whatsoever. Only the feeling of their lips pressed together which was enough to send both of them over the edge.

Slowly Lelouch became a bit more bold with this kiss as he bit Lucia's bottom lip gently enough for her to part her lips. Allowing his tongue to explore her mouth,which her savored. Lucia couldn't help but to smile into the kiss as their tongues made contact and they proceeded to wrestle against one another for dominance. She gasped lightly in surprise as she felt Lelouch's warm lips leaving her own. She didn't want it to end,even now if she could she would have begged for him to kiss her once more. Lelouch smiled towards her as his hand gently caressed her right cheek once more,as Lucia immediately closed her eyes enjoying his warm and comforting touch.

"Lelouch,if someone sees us." Lucia breathed as Lelouch gently kissed her for head tenderly replying"I know,but no one is here yet."Before giving her a quick peck on the lips,leaving Lucia's lips tingling in anticipation. Lelouch tugged Lucia into his arms once more as her head rested immediately on his chest as he whispered to her. "Do you remember,that day in Aries Villa? The day I told you I'd... I'd make you my wife?" He questioned as immediately Lucia's face turned bright red at his words as she nodded shyly."How could I forget."She answered as she felt Lelouch smile as he grip tightened around her. "I meant it,till this day." He said as Lucia's eyes widened as she stared up towards him. "Y-You can't,Lelouch I'm....I'm his bride to be." She answered her voice filled to the rim with sadness as Lelouch gripped onto her."I still have time to change things. It doesn't have to be this way."He answered in a tone filled with resolve as Lucia sighed as she slowly pulled away from as she turned away.

"My fate is what it is Lelouch. Even though I..I don't love him. I belong to him." Lucia answered in a low monotone as Lelouch shook his head as he banged his fist on the wall shocking Lucia as he shouted"Then I'll change your cursed fate!" He shouted as Lucia smiled sadly towards Lelouch as she made her way to the door."If only you could."She commented sadly as she quietly exited the room leaving a sad and determined Lelouch alone with his thoughts.