chapter 25

My mind went blank and I was so shocked and also felt such a pity to not be able to meet with my younger brother Kai.

"You mean to say that around the time I was caught in an accident, mom and dad found out that they are going to have a child" I asked

"Yes, that's right. And we were so sad that you were gone. After all you are my one and only cute little sister. No one can replace you. I love you so much."said brother Sedric

"Brother tell me how the hell did you ended up here." I asked

"I don't know! One day while going home I saved this old man. He randomly asked me a question. Like what is my wish. And then he gave me the otome game you're my love. He said that it's a new version and it's in virtual reality.

He gave me all the necessary information and equipment. I randomly choose a character. And I got Sedric Axton. I thought that I'm in a game, I found it interesting to meet you Lily. You were so different from the original game character yet somehow the same. I couldn't help but find Haruna's quality in you. And I was correct it is you."explained brother Sedric

"What was your wish???"I asked

"Secret." Brother Sedric said

I decided to not ask anymore since I got my answers from him, he seems kind of tired so I went out and let him rest.

I saw Papa, Mama and brother Sky outside the door, ready to come in. I told them that brother Sedric is resting right now and I told them to meet him after some time.

And so we went together and had a mini tea party. We had great fun talking with each other and sharing our experience.

Brother Sedric pov

Sedric previous life

I'm Minato Kishimoto. I had a younger sister and I now have a brother. They both are so adorable.

I had always wanted a sister, and so I had one. She is so damn smart and beautiful. She finished her studies by the time she was eight years old. Me and our parents was impressed by her.

With us family she seems to showcase emotions, but without us it's seems like she puts on a poker face.

One day she saw me watching Fairy Tail. She asked me what was I watching, and soon she turned into an otaku.

I was always happy that she doesn't want to rely on anybody but me. She always comes to me whenever she has some sort of problems or when she wants to share some good news.

I love her so much. My friends calls me a sis-con. I don't care. I love my sister so much. She is my motivation. Her smile, love, care and concerns, she shows for me, makes me feel happy and special.

I don't want anyone to take her away from me. But recently, she started playing an otome game you're my love, where she has been so addicted to a character, he is Lucifer Michaelis. He is a Villain in the game.

She even built a mini temple to worship him.

I felt so pissed off.

And at the same time my sister started to like an actor. He was good looking but not much compare to me.