Ehsaas 61

Arnav is Shocked hearing what Alex said. Khushi don't know who's call and what caller said. Arnav is lost and thinking about Aman.

Khushi: What happened Arnav?? Who's call is that?? And what he said that you scared like this??

Arnav: Alex called me and said “Aman is Kidnapped, our Chopper is Hijacked”.

Khushi was Shocked and stood up from the chair. Arnav was about to call commissioner when again Private Number call came.

Caller: I said you before also ASR, but you ignored, now listen to me, “If you want Aman alive then you have to leave Khushi and accept Mayangani in your life”.

Arnav: Where is Aman? Don't you dare to harm him.

Caller: You don't have a choice, quick before judge come you decide what you want to say. Get that Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada??

Saying this he cut the call, Khushi's seeing Arnav's face, Khushi remembered what Arnav said after entering in this marriage. “If time comes…..  where I have to choose between you and Aman….. then I will choose Aman”.

Khushi: you think what you have to tell in front of judge, I will wait for you outside.

Arnav: [in mind] Before i say anything how she can understand me very well??? God, in which situation you added me.

Khushi is going when Arnav came behind her and holds her hand.

Arnav: don't go…. I need you Khushi.

Khushi turned and saw him, A soft Rabba Ve Playing In The Background.

Khushi: I am not going anywhere, not leaving you at all. Like I said before, if you throw me out of your life then also I will not go. I will come in two minutes, you go and sit there.

Khushi lightly smiled and went out from court. Andrew is boiling in anger because when Arnav and Khushi talking Andrew is sitting next to them at last row.

Andrew: these two never going to apart, but my name is also Andrew I will not lose so easily.

Mayangani and Shayam smiling seeing Arnav's tensed face, Khushi came back and sat beside Arnav.

Arnav: I want to go Khushi, Aman needs me. I can't sit here silently.

Khushi: we don't have choice Arnav, we've to stay here only.

After 10 minutes judge came to the court. All stood up to give respect to the judge.

Judge: start the hearing.

Arnav stood up and gave some documents to court saying that their lawyer is injured yesterday.

Judge: so what you will do ASR?? Need time or you going to take your case back??

Shayam: my lord, nothing there to prove anything, everything is in front of you crystal clear. My client Mayangani Arnav Singh Raizada is legally wedded wife of Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav closed his fist angrily hearing his name with her. Khushi's sitting silently and watching the hearing.

Shayam: Miss. Khushi Kumari Gupta is not ASR wife, because Mr. ASR is not divorced from his first marriage. So his second marriage is illegal. I request you to give justice to my client your honour.

Judge: What you want to say Mr. Raizada??

Arnav is in dilemma, he don't know what to do?? If he say anything then Aman will be in danger, if he not say anything then Khushi's respect will harm.

Judge: say something ASR, don't waste court timing.

Arnav saw towards Khushi, she nodded her head saying “Go Ahead’.