Yandere Harley Quinn X Male Loner Villain Reader

You laugh as you stretch, blood dripping down your arms as the serrated blade in your hands goes over your hair. Once a beautiful and normal color, the way you've worked has streaked it with gray. Batman held his side, blood oozing from a stab you managed to slip in through his armor. With a quick flick of your wrist, blood flies off the blade, leaving it as clean as it was at the start.

Batman: Y/N, I know you. This isn't who you are. Don't continue down this path. Don't be like Harley...

Batman's eyes widen as he looks behind you. You turn around and dive out of the way, a hammer smashing down right where you were. You use a hanging ladder, grabbing and twisting, to launch yourself to the fire escape above you. When you look back at the Bat, he's gone, replaced by a blood puddle.

Y/N: You got in my way. I'd nearly killed the Bat myself. I'd even stabbed him.

The pasty woman with the hammer braces it on her shoulder. She seems to observe you, and you do the same. You notice her grip tighten and you vault up to the next layer, barely in time as she nearly smashes you down with the metal you were standing on.

Y/N: You must be Harley. Ease up with the hammer darling, unless you want to try and be a hero to kill me. After all, I'm the only villain that hasn't been in that damned asylum yet. Actually...you know Joker?

Harley nods and sets her hammer down. Staring at you more intently, she breaks into a smile.

Harley: Of course I do, sweetheart. I'm his second in command. Now my turn. I don't know you. You know a guy by the name of Y/N?

Your brows furrow as you frown. You need to play your cards right, in case she wants you dead like some other villains you could name. Scarecrow and Bane chief among them.

Y/N: I might possibly know him. Why you asking for him?

Harley looks down, a little color showing through her make up. She grinds some gravel with her boot as she hesitates to answer. 

Harley: I've been looking for a couple of months to find him. I need to talk to him, but no one, not even Bats, seems to know where he's at. It's like he vanished. So if you know, you'd better tell me.

You smile, deciding to see how this will play out. You jump and land a couple feet in front of her, sheathing the knife in one fluid movement.

Y/N: I can take a message for him if you'd like. He doesn't like talking to too many people, especially with the Bat after him.

Harley yells and grabs her hammer.

Harley: Tell me where Y/N is, you ass!

You roll your shoulders and feel the shirt snag. You pull the shirt off and a knife out. 

Y/N: Easy there, Harley. I ain't looking to kill you.

She stares at your torso, noting a large burn scar and an even larger knife scar.

Y/N: So, want me to show you where he is?

You planned to go ahead and kill her, as she was searching for you for an unknown reason. But she breaks into a maniacal grin. 

Harley: So THIS is what you've been doing Y/N. I'm so proud!

She rushes forward, and before you can react, kisses you. You can only react in shock and push her away, lifting the knife slightly. 

Y/N: How did you...?

Harley: Don't you remember? It's Harley Quinn! I was there in that fire with you! We set it together! We were gonna date but I got caught and you went missing!

You smile, putting the knife away. You hold out an arm and she rushes to you, burying her face in your chest.

Y/N: I thought your name was familiar. What about ol' Jokes?

Harley: Don't worry about him. He's out of the way for good.

You grin.

Y/N: Dead?

Harley: Yes.

Meanwhile, Batman sighed. he saw the exchange and gritted his teeth. he wasn't happy at all about how this scene played out, despite learning about Joker being killed.

Batman: I'm sorry old friend. I couldn't save you.

You knew he was there though, and turned around, pointing at him so Harley could see him.

Y/N: Bruce Wayne! Or Batman, whichever you prefer! Me and my future wife will be the ones to kill you! After all, you've failed everyone in this city!

And with that, you walked away, hand in hand with Harley Quinn.