Ehsaas 65

Next morning Arnav wake up first and admiring Khushi, her face is glowing, her messed hairs, cute smile on her lips making his morning beautiful, this is what he wanted badly in his life before, now he's completely family man. He's still staring her when Khushi said in sleeping mode “Don't stare me that much, I feel goosebumps on my body”.

Arnav smiled and said “you closed your eyes, then how you know that I am staring you??”.

Khushi: I can feel you around me, You're one sexy look towards me, I am gone.

Arnav smirked seeing her talking in sleep, he caressed her face and kissed on her forehead and said “get up morning beauty, it's late, your son will Strom inside bedroom in a while”.

Khushi: Let him come, I am still sleepy, yesterday night I didn't get proper sleep because of you.

Arnav: oh really??? Who's saying do more and all?? I stopped doing, but you're the one who not listened to me. I doubt, are you capable of walking??

Khushi is still not opened her eyes and said “I am strong, I can walk properly”.

Arnav: OK now get up, your clothes are here and there, collect them before your Dinosaur come.

Hearing dinosaur Khushi opened her eyes and saw him confusingly and said “Who's Dinosaur?”.

Arnav: who else, our son Ayaan.

Khushi got up and collecting her clothes and said “You and your nonsense talk, both are weird”. Arnav is staring Khushi who wearing her dress.

Arnav: it's true, your and Ayaan behavior is like dinosaur, never afraid of anything in any situation.

Khushi: now go and see whether he's ready to go school, I will come after taking bath.

Saying this Khushi went inside the washroom, Arnav came to Ayaan's room and saw he's still sleeping, he sat on the bed and caressed his hair and kissed on his forehead.

Arnav: hello Mr. Hitler, Good Morning, get up you're getting late for school.

Ayaan pulled duvet on his face and said “Dad, two minutes”. Arnav smiled and said “get up sleepy head, you and your Mamma both are same, get up otherwise she will scold both of us”.

Ayaan: I don't know about you, but my Mamma not scold me.

Arnav: OK, now get up.

Ayaan got up and hugged his Dad and said “Good Morning”. After that he went to Washroom to take bath. Arnav is searching his school dress, but he don't know where they're.

Arnav: I don't know how Khushi take care of everything!! I am not finding simple school dress of Ayaan.

He's still searching when Khushi came and said “not finding his clothes??”.

Arnav: thank God you came, it's not my job, I don't know how you handle all this Khushi. Frankly speaking I never done these things to Ayaan.

Khushi: then why you doing now??

Arnav: don't know, I feel happy doing these Small, small things for Ayaan. Maybe it's came to me from you.

Khushi: not from me, it's there in your heart before also, but no one guides you.

Arnav smiled and hold her hands and said “Maybe, I can't thank you enough for coming in my life and making it as beautiful. I was worried for Ayaan thinking his future, but now I know his future will be good, because you guide him in right way”.

Khushi: oye hello, not make me senty OK?? I can't guide him without you, we both have to guide him Arnav.

Arnav: I always be there beside you in every stage of life. I Promise.