Ehsaas 66

GUPTA MANSION:

Anjali is sitting on sofa and Gagan feeding her fruits, they're taking care of every wish.

Garima: don't know when we hear good news from Khushi.

Anjali: don't worry Mamma, soon you will hear good news from them.

They're taking when Door bell rang, Gagan opened the door and shocked seeing Arnav and Aman.

Gagan: what a surprise!! You both here?? Come, come you know just now we're talking about you guys only.

Arnav and Aman hugged Anjali at a time. Anjali is happy seeing her both brothers here.

Anjali: I am so happy today, you both came to see me??

Arnav; how can we forget you Di, in these days lot of happened and we not took care of you.

Aman: Vaise BHI, we don't have to worry, because our Jijaji take care of you very well.

Anjali: why not, my Chote choice is always best. You guys wait I will arrange breakfast.

Arnav: No, no we had our breakfast, you think Khushi send us without having breakfast?? We not said her that we're coming here.

Aman: if she know then surely she scold us. You know she's like Hitler.

Gagan: true, you know I am not scare of you when matter comes to Anju, but Khushi whenever she call me always threaten me to take care of Anju.

Garima: we just waiting for your side good news Dadamji.

Aman: don't worry aunty, soon our all wishes come true. By the way where is uncle??

Garima: he went to out of station for some meeting.

Gagan: you guys are free or have to go office?? Because I want to talk about Khushi's business.

Arnav: we're free, we can discuss that here, because we don't know how Khushi react. She still not interested in her business.

Gagan: how about shifting business here??

Arnav: I studied about the company, it's huge, I can't shift that company here. We have only two options one we've sold that company, second we have manage from here only. I think option two is better, because Khushi's father build that company.

Gagan: I know, but if she's not happy with this, then we've sell that company, I know her parents also want this. She never keep her step in that company.

Aman: how about taking Khushi's suggestions, because it's her company, we've to ask her right???

Arnav: seeing her mood I will talk to her soon. By the way how you're business going on?

Gagan: Good, most of the time I work from home, I don't wanted to miss this going to father phase. The feeling is awesome.

Aman: good, I know you take care of Anjali very well. If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask whether it's personal or professional.

Gagan: frankly speaking, all business people know me as ASR brother in law, you guys not only famous in fashion world, but in software company people are talk about your business.

Arnav: thank you, OK then we will take your leave, keep updating me about Di.

Gagan: sure, you don't worry about that.

After this they bid bye to Gupta's and came to AR office. Full day they're busy in meetings and conference, because of this case they not gave much attention to their businesses.