Ehsaas 67

Next morning as usual Khushi wake up early and doing her daily chores, her mood is not at all good. Arnav is observing her since yesterday night. After having breakfast Arnav dropped Ayaan to his school and stopped his car in lonely road and waiting for Aman to come. After fifteen minutes Aman came to him.

Aman: why you called me here?? That to outStreet of Delhi?? Is everything is OK??

Arnav: nothing OK Aman, I don't know why Khushi's feeling that something Bad going to happen. Frankly speaking I never saw her this much tensed, in Andrew matter she's all cool, but from yesterday she's very upset and I can't see her like this.

Aman was silent hearing this, because he know, he also feeling same way but exactly don't know what going to happen. Arnav saw him all silent and said “What are you thinking? Seeing your face I am imagining Khushi's face”.

Aman: I don't know how you will take this Arnav, but I also feeling same thing.

Arnav saw him confusingly and said “What?? You also?? Why these feelings coming to you and Khushi? Why not me and Sukrutha??

Aman angrily punched on car and said “that's what I don't know”. Arnav saw Aman's eyes which is filled with tears. Arnav just hugged him tightly and said “please calm down Aman”.

Aman: I am getting feeling like we both are parting away from each other.

Arnav was shocked, he came out of hug and tightly slapped Aman, he holds Aman's collar and said angrily “Don't think that even in your dreams, Samjhe Tum??”.

Aman is still crying, his words are not coming out from his mouth “B..U.t….”.

Arnav made him to see his face and said “You trust me Right??”. Aman nodded his head. “Then don't think these stupid things, I and You always stay together, no matter what, I promised you before and I am promising you now also that we will not separate”. Aman again nodded his head and hugged him tight. After five minutes Arnav said “leave me Aman, if people saw us like this hugging each other then they will think we're another type of persons”.

Aman came out from hug and both smiled seeing each other. After this they both came back to office.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~|~'~'~'~'~'~

[On Call]

Sukrutha: don't know Didi, he's upset and thinking same thing like you said me yesterday.

Khushi: where he's??

Sukrutha: ASR called him to meet somewhere, I think both are together.

Khushi: OK you don't worry, I will talk to him.

Saying this she kept her call and called Arnav to know whereabouts of them.

Arnav: you're missing me so much that you calling me in office hour.

Khushi: you both are in office?? But Sukrutha said you both went out somewhere??

Arnav: we're here only, in office. Why?? What happened??

Khushi: is Aman is OK?? Sukrutha saying that he's upset.

Arnav know this, but he just wanted to divert her mind somewhere else, so he said “this is not fair Khushi, you called your husband and asking about your Devar?”.

Khushi: what to do?? He's my favorite more than you.

Arnav smiled and said “You know? You both are mood spoiler, yesterday night our Fifty Shades is incomplete”.

Khushi: you don't have any work? Leaving your work flirting with me??

Arnav: what to do, my wife is unromantic, so thought to spend some time with you. You don't worry about my wife, she's busy in her household work, she will not get to know about us.