Ehsaas 70

Aman is standing in front of Yarana Mansion, when he felt someone hand on his shoulder. He turned and surprised seeing Arnav here. Before he say anything Arnav Slapped him tight on his cheek..

Arnav: for my friendship you gave me this gift Aman?? I can't believe you hidden these things from me. How can you do like this Aman??

Aman: what I did?? Tell me clearly I will explain you.

Arnav: Stop It!! After doing this much you don't know what you done?? How agony is that?? You know today I will break my own promise.

Aman is staring him all shocked, he somewhat guessed the reason. That's why he's angry on him. But next what he heard shook his entire world.

Arnav: I will break my own promise today, I promised you in few days that whatever happens in future we will never Break our friendship, but today I will break. From today onwards you're nothing to me. GOOD BYE AMAN MATHUR.

Saying this Arnav started to go but Aman is crying and calling him from behind “Don't go leaving me like this Arnav, I will die, without you I am nothing, Don't Go!!! Don't Go!!!, Please Come back”.

When He's reached to Arnav and holds his hand, Arnav pushed him and Aman fell down on the ground. He stood up and again blabbering “Please Come back, Don't Go”. Again a slap landed on his cheek, but this time someone else slapped him and Aman saw Sukrutha.

Sukrutha: what happened to you?? Why you behaving like this??

Aman saw her confusingly and saw here and there and shocked to see, he's in his bedroom and he's sitting down. That means he saw a Dream???

Sukrutha: I am so scared seeing you talking in sleep. I am calling you but you not listening, that's why I pushed you down from the bed.

Aman saw the time it's 2:00 AM. He closed his eyes and kept his head on the bed, sitting like that only and thinking “Thank god, it's just a dream. If this turns to reality then that day will be last day of my life”.

RAIZADA MANSION:

Arnav: see Khushi I am warning you to stop this argument right here.

Khushi: why?? Just because I am pregnant that doesn't mean I can't arrange a wedding.

Arnav: I said I will arrange this wedding, you don't need to take stress. If you not listen then I will postpone this wedding.

Khushi: how mean you're Mr. Raizada, you married already and making them to wait??

Arnav: you and me very well know that where their relationship is headed. So please don't blackmail me on this.

Khushi: I know they're in live-in relationship, but soon they've to give their relationship to a name.

Arnav: they will, as soon as possible, but it's depends on you now. If you leave this marriage preparation then only.

Khushi: I hate you.

Arnav smirked seeing her angry face, he won this argument. He know she will take stress in this preparation. Now he will assign a wedding planner. He's searching for best wedding planner when Khushi came to him and sat on his lap. Arnav raised his eyebrows. He placed his hands on her waist and hugged her and huskily said….

Arnav: don't butter me wifey, I am not going to listen on this matter.

Khushi placed her hands around his neck and said “I know that, but hire best wedding planner OK??”.

Arnav: you're forgetting Mrs. Raizada, Aman is my best friend also. So this will be best wedding ever. Leave on that to me, now if you sit like this then I wanted to do something else.