Ehsaas 74

Khushi and Sukrutha came to temple to take blessings, because rituals start soon. Sukrutha is praying when Khushi excused and came to one of the Priest who's very famous in this area. Khushi sat in front of him, He's still closing his eyes and praying.

Priest: Whatever happening around you don't interfere in that. Because it's your husband and his friend have to solve this not you.

Khushi: but Pandith Ji, if I am not interfere then how this problem will solve?

Priest: like I said, this is their mistake, they both will come out from this.

Khushi: what happened to them and who's she? Why she's behind my husband and Devar??

Priest: See Bitiya, someone woken her spirit to take revenge from your Husband and Devar, their past deed is something that I can't tell you now, but one thing remember, don't ever leave your husband and Devar Side. Keep faith in them and they will definitely come out from this.

Khushi: she will not harm them right Pandith Ji? I want both safe.

Priest: the path in front of them is tough, but end the Truth will win. And after completing this difficult path they will be safe.

Saying this priest closed his eyes again, Khushi is in confusion because priest said difficult path and above both will be fine!! How's this possible?? She's still thinking when Sukrutha came to her.

Sukrutha: Didi, what are you doing here?? I am searching for you inside the temple.

Khushi: nothing Sukrutha, I am feeling dizzy that's why came here to sit sometime. Your prayer is over?

Sukrutha: yes, but Aman said he will come here to pick us, but don't know he's not receiving the call.

RAIZADA MANSION:

Arnav: what both went to temple? But why?

Ratna: why you so much hyper? Today we will start rituals, that's why they both went to take blessings.

Aman: oh shit!! I said Suku that I will pick them and I forget. Where I kept my mobile??

Saying that he started to search his mobile when Arnav said “you stay here, I will pick them”. Saying this he came out from RM and reached temple where Both Sukrutha and Khushi sitting on temple stairs.

Sukrutha: see ASR came instead of Aman, I know he forget to pick us.

Arnav came to them and held Khushi's hand to help her getting up. Sukrutha smiled and started to go ahead leaving them behind.

Arnav: why you not said that you're coming to temple?

Khushi: I am not came alone this time, then what's the need to inform you.

Arnav: I know you're upset on me, but please don't talk to me like this, it hurts a lot.

Khushi: same here, if you hide things from me then I feel hurt that you don't trust on me anymore.

Arnav: trust thing is not an issue Khushi, I just you don't want to take stress. I know the things I am hiding from you, if I reveal in front of you then you will take stress. Please we will solve our problems.

Khushi: fine do whatever you want, I am fed up hearing these things from you both.

Saying this Khushi came near car and sitting silently. Sukrutha know something happened between them, that's why Khushi is upset on Arnav. Trio reached RM, no one talked much in the car.

Ratna: thank God you both came on Time, Chote order some flowers, today we've Satya Narayan Pooja in home.

Arnav nodded his head, he's seeing Khushi who's not meeting his eyes. Arnav came to his room and ordered flowers. He's thinking whether to reveal his past to Khushi or not? Aman came to his room and saw him in deep thinking.