Ehsaas 78

CEMETERY:

Dadi is waiting for Shweta in cemetery when Shweta's spirit came in front of her.

Shweta: why you came here??

Dadi: I don't know what you will do but I want my grandson and his family safe.

Shweta: what?? You saying this?

Dadi: yes, you do whatever you want to do with Aman, please don't harm my Chote and his family.

Shweta: you promised me that you will help to take revenge.

Dadi: I have feeling that my Chote is innocent, he's happy after ages Don't snatch his happiness.

Shweta: you just have feeling!! But I know because I suffered a lot because of your grandson and that Aman.

Dadi: if my grandson is innocent then what you will do??

Shweta: I don't care, he will be with me at last.

Dadi: his happiness is with Khushi not with any other women. Try to understand.

Shweta: making understand and getting understand, all gone, you don't need to help me anymore, because I am enough capable to finish this revenge game.

Saying this Shweta's spirit disappeared in air.

RAIZADA MANSION:

It was night and Khushi woke up and saw Arnav sleeping. She wants to eat something now.

Khushi: Arnav, get up.

Arnav is sleeping and he just said “hmm”. Khushi started to shake him.

Arnav: please Khushi, don't disturb me.

Khushi: get up I am hungry.

Hearing Hungry Arnav suddenly woke up from his sleep and saw time, it was 12:30 am. Arnav rubbing his eyes said “Khushi, it was midnight!! You want to eat now!!”.

Khushi: yes, I want to eat Apple, go and bring from kitchen.

Arnav: Unbelievable!!

Arnav is coming down yawning when he saw Dadi coming inside RM. He don't have time to talk with her now, because Khushi's cravings are important for him, he ignored Dadi and came to kitchen and brought Apples to their room. Arnav cutting Apple and feeding Khushi.

Khushi: are you sleepy? Sorry I disturbed you.

Arnav: that's OK Khushi, don't feel bad, eat first, you're hungry.

Khushi: if you want you can share whatever you wanted to reveal yesterday. About your past.

Arnav became serious and said “ it's not about only you and me Khushi, it's related to Sukrutha and Aman also, when we reveal this we four of them should be present”.

Khushi: OK, some other time.

After eating Apple Khushi is sitting silently on bed. Arnav saw her and asked “what happened?? Sleep Khushi”.

Khushi: I am not getting sleep, you sleep I will sit sometime.

Arnav: come here.

Arnav slowly pulled her towards him, he's sitting keeping his head on headboard, Khushi came to him and placed her head on his lap. Arnav started to caressing her hairs slowly. Khushi only staring Arnav, he smiled seeing her and folded his one leg up and Khushi's head is near his heart.

Arnav: what you seeing?? Still not getting sleep?

Khushi nodded No, Arnav kissed on her forehead and started to plant kisses on her face sensually. His on hand on her belly and one behind her neck. Arnav placed his lips on her and started to kiss her slowly. Khushi closed her eyes and while kissing she slept. Arnav smiled seeing her and he sits entire night like that.