Last Part

Shweta is roaming outside Raizada mansion and heard whatever they talked.

Shweta; so?? If Khushi is in my place then also you will save Arnav?? We will see, this game going to very interesting.

The past will repeat, but in different situation Arnav.

ARSHI ROOM

Arnav: now you don't have any issues right? All things are cleared?

Khushi: yes, I can't believe that a girl can do these things.

Arnav: you didn't saw this world Khushi that much Khushi, all are not like you. Here people do anything to fulfill their wishes.

Khushi hugged him and said “Sorry Arnav, somewhere I'm doubted you”.

Arnav: that's OK Khushi. Don't take stress more, just take rest. Mamma will come in sometime.

Khushi nodded her head and Arnav made her to sleep caressing her hairs. Khushi closed her eyes and slept. Arnav kissed on her forehead. Arnav came down and saw Aman walking here and there in Hall.

Arnav: what happened now?? Why you so stressed?

Aman: I don't know something is going to happen Arnav. I saw Shweta outside of this MANSION. She's smiling to see towards us.

Arnav: what?? When??

Aman: just 5 minutes back. If she's smiling then she's planning something big this time.

They are talking when Ratna came inside the mansion from temple. She smiled seeing them.

Ratna: Chote, tie this Raksha Daga to Khushi, it's Devi Mayya’s blessings.

Arnav nodded his head and came to his room before he call Khushi, he's shocked not finding Khushi on bed. He thought maybe she's in bathroom, he checked bathroom but it's empty. Arnav searched here and there. Not finding Khushi he came down all tensed.

Aman saw him in horrific situation, he came to him and holds his shoulder and asked “what happened Arnav?? Why you sweating like this”.

Arnav: Aman…. Khushi's not in room, I checked everywhere, but she's not here.

Ratna: what?? She's not with you?

Aman: just now you came from room after making her sleep right?

Arnav: yes Aman, in 10 minutes she's missing. Where she went?? How to find her??

Aman: first calm down Arnav, we will check entire RM first.

Saying this Aman called Sukrutha and said her to find Khushi. Four of them searching her but she's missing from mansion. Arnav was in devastated state. He sat on floor all lost.

Arnav: where are you Khushi??

Aman: where she can go?? All cars are here. Her mobile is on table.

Arnav: please Aman, find your Hitler Bhabhi, I can't live without her. Please do something.

Sukrutha: but Didi not go out without informing anyone. But this time she went out? But where?

They're still thinking when Dadi came inside and said She's in Shimla!!

All are shocked hearing this. Arnav stood up in stunned expression. How can a person be in Shimla? That to in 10 minutes.

Aman; what are you saying dadi?

Dadi: Shweta's spirit took her to Shimla, where you left her in jungle. The same jungle where she murmured by goons.

Arnav is totally broken hearing this. Aman can't believe that past is repeating again.