Epilogue

Shweta sat beside Arnav and laughing. She can't believe that Arnav is hers now.

Shweta: you know I am so happy today. Finally you're mine. But sad thing is your wife and your close friend left you here.

Other side Aman, Khushi, Gagan and Dadi reached out of jungle. Aman came to Mandir.

Khushi: I will never Forgive you Aman. You ditched your friend. Wo Friend Jo tumhe Zindagi di hai.

Aman: please Khushi, try to understand me. You stay in Temple until I come back to you.

Khushi: what are you planning Aman.

Aman: I said you don't ask me anything. You stay inside this temple, don't come out from this temple. When I come to call you then only you have to come out not otherwise.

All seeing him confusingly. Aman started call someone. After talking with someone he came back to them.

Aman: Gagan, take chopper and reach this place as soon as possible.

Gagan: you just follow this GPS, you will get Arnav there.

Gagan saw Tab which is showing a location. Gagan is confused seeing this.

Aman: don't be in confusion, this is the place where we found Shweta's dead body. I know she will take him to that place. I attached GPS in Arnav's shirt.

Gagan: really?? She will not do anything to him right??

Aman: I don't know about that but we have to try our best. You just be ready I will call you when to go. Fine??

Gagan nodded his head and went towards their chopper and waiting for signal. Aman is so tensed that he's pulling his hairs in tension.

Aman: Dadi you know how to give permanent solutions to Souls?? I really need your help to save Arnav.

Dadi: I will do anything to save Chote. You take me to the place where her tomb is present.

Aman: I will take you there, but I don't remember where exactly her tomb is there. But we will try come.

When they are going Aman turned towards Khushi and came to her.

Aman: I promise Khushi I will bring back your Arnav. Keeping my life in this I will bring him with any cost.

Saying this he was going when Khushi said “I want you also back with him Aman”. Aman slightly smiled and went out. Khushi turned towards idol.

Khushi: for what sign you're giving me this punishment?? Day and night I worshipped you for that you're giving me this as gift??

Aman and Dadi reached cemetery and searching here and there. They not at all finding her tomb in that cemetery.

Aman: please god, show some path to reach her tomb.

Here Khushi took Diya in her palm and started to do Aarthi. Four places showing in back to back. One Temple, second Cemetery, third Gagan is waiting in chopper and fourth one Arnav and Shweta in her dead place. Khushi's palm is burning because of Diya. She didn't cared about that and continuing her Aarthi. In cemetery Aman angrily kicked one of the tomb and the dust and dead leaf felled down from the tomb Aman Saw Shweta Srinivas on tomb. He smiled seeing tomb. Maybe he's the first person who is happy seeing tomb.

OTHER SIDE

Shweta brought Arnav in the same place where goons killed her.

Shweta: you know they killed me brutally. After that I killed them becoming as witch. You know I missed you so much Arnav. Just few minutes then you will in my world.