24

EDITED

Jungkook woke up to the sunlight hitting his face.

«Did I sleep for that long " He asked himself

He closed his eyes trying to fall back to sleep.

"YO! BITCH GET UP!»

Jungkook recognized the voice and smiled to himself.

"DON'T SWEAR IN FRONT OF THE BABY"

«SHUT UP!"

"WATCH ME KICK YOUR ASS!"

Jungkook rolled out of bed and grabbed his hoodie. He walked out of the door and down the stairs.

"I'm trying to sleep" Jungkook said rubbing his eyes.

"I think you should wear some pants Jungkook»

Jungkook eyes widen when he saw the rest of his friends in the living room. Blushing he ran back to his room, closing his door.

"So embarrassing!» He said and fell on the bed.

In the living room

«Woah his tights are thick" Taehyung said biting his lips.

"I know right" Yoongi said

"HEEEY" Both Jimin and Hoseok said both at the same time. Even Taehyung was looking at him surprised.

«I'm sorry, you both know that I love you two more»

They all ended up laughing. While someone slowly walked away leaving the room.

Back in Jungkook room

"They even saw my underwear"

"Yeah, they were pretty cute."

Jungkook turned around fast and saw Taehyung standing by the door smirking.

"What are you doing here, don't you know how to knock?"

"Nah"

"Well get out then" Jungkook said taking his blanket wrapping it around himself on the bed.

Taehyung walked slowly up to Jungkook. He climbed onto the bed and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's small waist.

"I've never notice how small your waist is» Taehyung said.

"All omega waist is small" Jungkook said blushing

"But yours is smaller" Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear.

"I like it that way" Taehyung continued.

Jungkook didn't notice that the blanked didn't cover his thighs but Taehyung surely did. He smirked at Jungkook and leaned in for a kiss but Jungkook stopped him with his finger.

"Not so fast, i'm not even dress. I suggest you wait outside of my room and i'll get dressed, sound good?" Jungkook responded.

«Can't I get a kiss?»

«We have to get ready for school Tae»

«Not if we skip» Taehyung chuckled.

«But we can't»

«Who said we can't»

«I do» They heard another voice.

Their head turned towards the door. Jin was currently standing there watching the couple on the bed. He laughed to himself and walked to Jungkook's closet. He picked some clothes and threw them at Jungkook.

«Get dressed, breakfast is ready and you Taehyung is coming with me» Jin said and wrapped Taehyung arms, dragging him out of the room.

Jungkook smiled to himself and started getting dressed.