°The Fallen Angel and Golden Boy°

"OKAY I WANT you guys to forget everything you think you know about the games. Last year was child's play, this year you're dealing with all experienced killers." Haymitch Abernathy, victor of the 50th hunger games said, pouring himself a glass of alcohol.

"Okay so what does that mean for us?" Peeta asked, he and Katniss were sitting on the sofa while Haymitch was talking to them. "That means you're gonna have to have some allies." Haymitch looked at Katniss knowing that she would be the problem.

"Okay I think that if-" Peeta was cut off by Haymitch, "Whoop, you're not the problem." He motioned to Katiss who quickly said no. Making Haymitch sigh in frustration, "Look." He said firmly as he looked at his female tribute. "You're starting at a disadvantage. Most of these people have been friends for years." Haymitch explained to the two, "So that just puts us higher on their kill list." The girl on fire shrugged, really not wanting to make any allies.

"Do it your own way, but I know these people, you go in alone and their first move is to hunt you down." Haymitch getting even more annoyed with the stubborn girl. He looked at the two, "Both of you."

"Katniss come on."

"How can we we trust each other?" Katniss asked trying to reason with them, "It's not about trust, it's about staying alive." Haymitch said pointedly.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Cashmere and Gloss, brother and sister. District one, they won back to back games. Capital favorites, lots of sponsors, they'll be lethal." Haymitch explained as they watched district ones reaping before switching to district two. "The other part of the career pack, Enorbaria and Brutus."

"What's up with her teeth?" Katniss asked seeing district two's sharpened teeth as she smiled. "She had them filled into fangs so she could rip people's throats out." The older male answered and Peeta looked some what impressed by the fact. "She's committed I'll give her that." Peeta commented, switching to the next for district three. "Wires and Beetee, not fighters, but brilliant. And weird, real tech savvy, won his games by electrocuting six tributes at once."

Switching to the next showed the morplings, "The morplings, masters at camouflage, basically won their games by hiding until everyone was dead. Self medicating ever since, to which I applaud, not a threat." He then switched to district four which showed Finnick Odairs smirking face. "Finnick Odair, right?" Katniss said knowing who the tanned man was, getting a nod from her mentor. "He won his games at fourteen, youngest ever. Extremely humble." Haymitch got a look from Katniss before she said.

"You're kidding." She deadpanned.

"Yes, yes I am, he's a peacock, total premier. But he's the Capital's darling, they love him there, charming, smart, and very skilled at combat. Especially in water."

"What about weaknesses?" Peeta asked leaning forward a little clasping his hands together in wait for the answer.

Haymitch sighed before flicking to Angel. "Only one." He answered. "Angel Havoc?" Peeta questions seeing her on the screen, "Yes, or better known as the Fallen Angel. She won the 67th game, Finnick was her mentor, they got close during their time together, but they aren't in a relationship. Though they sure act like they are." Haymitch paused for a moment before continuing, "She is by far the most loved tribute throughout the Capital, and Finnick is very protective of her, just as she is protective of him. But Angel is a lethal tribute, she won her games killing every single career herself, including her own district partner after having to watch a little boy whom she had been taking care of get killed right in front of her. She is very much a threat if you get on her bad side." Haymitch describes, but Katniss doesn't seem impressed.

"She doesn't look like a threat. In fact she looked like a scared weak little girl." Katniss stated making Haymitch shake his head at her words. "Don't doubt her, she is smart and can be charming when needed, very strong with both knives and a trident, best in the water like Finnick. It would be better to ally with her and golden boy, cause separate they're dangerous, but together they'll be lethal and unstoppable." He looked his two tributes in the eyes for a few seconds before switching to the next reaping.

Haymitch isn't wrong about the two, separate they're dangerous. But together they'll be a lethal and unstoppable duo.