Time

"Dame-Tsuna, are you an idiot??? You're dying!!!!"

"I know." Tsuna choked out.

Luckily the bullet missed his vitals but there was still a lot of blood.

Tsuna evened his breath as Reborn healed him with Sun Flames.

Tsuna stood up, sighing.

"Tsunayoshi!!! What on earth???"

"Primo? You're late... I'm already done here.."

"Tsunayoshi, what's that ice? Isn't that my Zero Point Breakthrough??"

"Yes, it is..."

"And you're shot???"

"Isn't it answer obvious?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "Tsuna! No time to mess around with Giotto now!! We have thirty seconds!! Where's Gokudera??" Reborn yelled. Tsuna winced and snapped over, then looking around for his Storm Guardian.

  "Juuudaimee!!!!" Hayato voice rang over.

  "Hayato! Go over to where Reborn is!!" Tsuna yelled. Hayato did as told, sliding off the second floor he was on to land on the ice, then slipping down to the ground beside Reborn.

  Tsuna spared one last glance at his ancestor and his guardians before making his way to the ice.

  However someone stopped his in his tracks, sending him flying to a wall. Tsuna climbed out of the crater, shooting a glare at Estraneo Primo.

  "Estraneos are crazy. I wish the pineapples would hurry up and massacre the whole family already." Tsuna muttered to himself.

  Apparently that hit a nerve and he got a kick to the ribs.

  "Now, now, Akuma..." Tsuna coughed out some blood before grabbing the leg. "Isn't it bad to bully the weak?"

  Tsuna flipped him over, and slammed his to the wall. He then scrambled to stand up. Enduring a broken rib with a barely healed bullet wound isn't exactly a good idea.

  "Tsuna!! Ten seconds!!"

  "You can do it, Tenth!!"

  Tsuna was barely there when his leg was grabbed and tripped him. He looked back to see Estraneo Primo. "You think I'd let you leave like that?" "Shit.."

  Suddenly Akuma let go of Tsuna and rolled away, barely dodging two arrows. Tsuna recognized it as G's arrow, because of the Storm Flames. He looked at G and noticed he was also shocked. G had his Bow out, but he clearly remembered he only shot one.

  Tsuna smirked. Hayato. He struggled to stand up again, and this time made it to the iceberg, with Estraneo Primo occupied by the Primo Generation.

  "Three seconds, Tsuna." Reborn said.

  Tsuna sighed and leaned against the frozen Estraneo Decimo. He sat down with his legs pulled to his chest.

  He looked at his ancestor. "Arrivederci, Primo Giotto."

  A bright light flashed, and when it subsided, the time-travellers were gone.