seven

*TW SENSITIVE TOPICS AHEAD*

hi little a/n bcs some of the comments on this chapter are disgusting. i'm not going to spoil but please can you be mindful of any comments that are made because they can really harm, upset and offend people and basically just be conscious of other peoples feelings and be kind. don't be dicks. i'm just saying, you can have your opinion, but please think before you comment. okay rant over, enjoy x

•••

"Nat, you have to let go of her. You have to let them work." Sam pleaded as they landed in Wakanda.

"I can't Sam, I can't let go." Natasha replied emotionlessly.

"She's crashing." One of the medical team called as the plane ramp opened.

"Miss Romanoff, I need you to let go of her." T'Challa asked as he watched his sister begin CPR.

"I can't, I can't lose her." Natasha cried grabbing Ellie tighter. "She's pregnant." She whispered to herself and to Shuri, who gave a sad nod before continuing to work.

"You need to let go, or you will lose her." Sam told her sternly.

"I-I Can't." She sobbed not budging, someone came up behind her and grabbed her by the waist pulling her away. "NO! No, I can't leave her. Let me go."

"Nat, It's ok, they're gonna look after her." Steve said, holding her tightly as she cried.

"W-w-what happened?" Bucky asked as he ran on catching up to the med-team and his girlfriend.

"9 GSW's to her right side of her chest." Shuri informed him coldly.

"He didn't kill father." He heard T'Challa mutter to her, causing her face to soften.

"We'll do everything we can." She reassured him as they wheeled her away.

"What the hell happened?" Bucky raged.

"She was shot." Sam muttered as he sat down.

"No shit, Wilson. What I wanted to know was, who shot her?"

"It was an accident." Natasha said quietly as her and Steve approached them.

"Who shot her?" He repeated slightly calmer as he could sense how nervous and upset Natasha was.

"You have to promise me you won't do anything stupid." Nat told him.

"I can't promise you anything."

"It was Tony, but he was aiming for you. She got in the way, he didn't want to hit her."

"Oh my God." Bucky muttered as he sat beside Sam placing his head in his hands.

"Sir, you cannot go through there." A guard spoke. Natasha turned around to see Tony and Rhodes stood talking to a guard.

"Oh God." Natasha said under her breath quickly running towards them before the others could.