Ch.5

Omniscient•

"You so damn ungrateful" Ari mugged at the pile of food markeyvius threw on the floor .

"Fuck you bitch" key spoke.

"That's all you know how to say , punk ass nigga" Ari bucked.

Key chuckled nodding his head "watch , you gone see" he spoke .

Ny'kera quickly stood up , she hated when key threatened them.

"You ain't ate in mad long" ny'kera sighed looking at key , he didn't even look the same for one he needed a haircut and two he was loosing weight.

"You should be happy we took you , yo sad ass life" ari mumbled.
"Bitch YOU kidnapped ME, I didn't ask to be here I was happy living my sad ass life" Key said.

"Shutup fa I shoot you again" Ari spoke grabbing his gun from the table where ny'kera had it .

Key didn't say anything else causing Ari to chuckle . Ny'kera dug in the kfc bag getting a price of fried chicken "here I know you like chicken" she spoke .

Key grabbed the piece of chicken launching it at Ari's head .

Ny'kera laughed a little bit caught herself, Ari stood up wiping the chicken grease off her face . "you know what ima leave because his petty ass got me fucked up , at the end of the day you the one Starving not me!" Ari yelled .

Ny'kera and key looked at eachother before bursting into laughter together.

———————

If you had too delete Instagram or wattpad for a year which one you picking ?

Who got better music: Jaydayoungin or Key glock