•10•

ALEISTER

Half asleep, I squirmed in place. My ears suddenly perked up as I heard voices towering over Ryder and I.

"Am I still drunk or-" a man's voice was cut off by a familiar female voice, my mom.

"Aw they're so cute cuddling" she cooed.

"How are you-wait did you know?" The man asked.

"Yes, when he told me who his new friend was, I knew they'd be hitting things off" she explained, a smile evident in her tone.

"How come you never said anything?" The man asked and that's when I recognized the voice, Harry.

"And have you jeopardize everything, no way" I heard her deliver a light kiss followed by a whimper-like grunt.

My eyes fluttered open and I saw the freshly wedded couple. My mom had a loving smile on her face, her dull blue eyes were glancing down at me while Harry's hazel ones were wide with shock.

"Hey" I whispered out sleepily.

"Good morning" my mom replied with a smile grin while Harry just shrugged nervously.

I moved carefully off to the edge, trying not to wake Ryder as I did. I then stretched out while wiping the grogginess from my eyes before getting up.

"Are the movers here yet?" I asked weakly, still wiping the drowsiness off my eyes.

"Duh" my mom said, motioning towards the bare room.

"Oh, sorry my friend's still here I'll wake him up" I attempted to turn to Ryder but my mom held my arm.

"It's okay, I'll wake him, go take a bath" she advised, I stared down at her but suspiciously before eventually leaving.

RYDER

My sleep was interrupted by light tapping on my shoulder. My eyes slowly peeled open. It took a while but my vision soon came back to normal. I found my dad and his girlfriend standing at the foot of the bed, looking down at me blankly.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked groggily, slowly sitting up.

"Not important, you're coming home" my dad said, almost sounding like a command.

"Pfft" I scoffed, getting off the bed, almost tripping due to the drowsiness and my weak limbs.

"Where's Aleister?" I asked, glancing at the empty space on the bed next to where I was laying.

"Taking a bath, now I remember saying something about you coming home" my dad, a brow raising slightly at me.

"Whatever, I'm leaving" I flipped him off, walking leisurely out the room.

I made my way downstairs, staring briefly at the movers as they carried several boxes out.

I got out, ignoring my dad's car and approaching mine. I scoffed as I got into my car. I turned on the engine and that's when my eyes met my side mirror. I saw my dad place a tender kiss on the blondie's cheek, and then they smiled at each other afterwards.

Gross, I thought as I drove off.

As I was half way home, I began to ask myself, what was my dad doing at Aleister's house? And his girlfriend? They were standing there like they owned the place, where was Aleister's mom anyway?

.......

At last, I arrived home. Leisurely, I approached my home. I got in, walking up the stairs immediately. My bed room door shut behind me and I immediately reached in my pocket, tossing my keys aside before beginning to strip.

Gradually, I began to notice the changes that'd been made to my room. My bed and a couple of other stuff had been moved, making half of the room empty. I growled, growing annoyed but I decided to deal with it after a warm shower.

"I don't have time for this, I'll teach that kid a lesson if he tries to get on my nerves" I grumbled, stepping into my bathroom completely unclad.

As I stepped under the showerhead, my mind began to wander. What'll happen if this random woman and her son move in. Will they try and replace mom? What'll happen if my stubborn father starts to love her son more than me? I groaned, I don't need his bloody love. I've been just fine without it for the past fours years.

"No random lady can ever take your place, mom" I let out a heavy sigh, twisting the knobs, adjusting to a warm temperature.

.......

All dried up, I searched my closet for fresh casual clothes. I settled on some grey basketball shorts and black tees.

"They're here!" I heard my dad call out from downstairs, his tone jubilant.

I sighed, ignoring him. Minutes later, he swung my door open. He had a delightful smile on his face but it morphed into sullen scowl the moment his eyes met my glowering gaze.

"Come say hi" irritated, he sent me a hard glare before leaving.

I groaned, getting off my bed. I left the room and jogged lazily down the stairs. My legs immediately froze when I came face to face with Aleister.

"W-what are you doing here?" He asked, gawking in shock.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, staring stupidly.

"Ryder, meet your new step Brother, Aleister" my dad said with a sly smirk.

"You knew!" I snapped at him, my head throbbing erratically.

"I knew, he knew nothing till this morning" he was about to spew venom of his own when his wife interrupted.

"This is all bull!" I yelled out, storming out of the house.

With my hands shoved in my pockets and anger boiling through my veins, I walked, angrily stomping off to the only place I could get peace and silence.

Short but the next chapter will be better and longer I promise....