75 ⸸

In the middle of searching for the man outside and still not finding him, Namjoon sensed that this had something to do with Joowon.

He drove to his house and knocked on the door.

"Joowon, it's me." Minutes later the man got a response.

"Namjoon, is that you?" His brother answered, but didn't open the door.

"Yes. Will you open the door?" He waited a few minutes more before knocking again.

"I'm sorry, I can't come to the door now." A strange voice of a woman echoed outside of the door.

"I'm kind of busy at the moment..." Joowon replied. Namjoon knew what his brother meant by "busy". Defeated without evidence that Seokjin was there, the man turned away.

"I said I was busy." When Namjoon was about to get back inside of his car, Joowon continued to talk.

"I know, that's why I'm leaving." Namjoon spoke back.

"Seokjin? I don't know anything about him, what are you talking about?" Namjoon pressed his ear against the door, something wasn't right.

"I didn't say anything about Seokjin." He continued to listen closely.

"It's not my fault you don't know where he is. I'm going to sleep now, bye, Joon. And good luck on finding him." Namjoon twisted the doorknob.

As he expected: The door was locked. Before going crazy, the doctor had one last option left to prove Joowon wasn't lying to him.

"Joowon, the police is outside! They're looking for you!" Silence. Joowon no longer replied.

"I knew it. He made a fake recording." Namjoon ran back to his car.

"He took him. Joowon doesn't know who he's messing with. If he attempts to do something to Seokjin, I'll confront him even if he is my own blood."

~~~

Seokjin saw the sun was slowly setting down in the reflection of the mirrors. Because he
can't withstand the burning sunlight on his sensitive skin for many hours, the vampire asked Joowon to give him his jacket for him to cover his face and body with it, which the man refused to lend him, claiming that he could hold on just a few more hours.

He didn't ask him for anything else after that. In fact, the man didn't say a word to Joowon just to avoid annoying him.

"Where are we going, s- Joowon?" Seokjin was about to call Joowon "Sir" like he used to, but he decided to stop calling him that nickname ever since Namjoon became jealous of it.

"I'm going to get you what ever your heart desires, my dear." Seokjin followed behind Joowon, ducking down for a split second when the guy threw his hand over his shoulders
then he kept walking around with him.

The plaza they were in was stunning: It had various stores with expensive items, including designer clothes, entertainment stores, book stores, a food court, and a very beautiful architecture.