Chapter 1

It's Friday night, the music is blaring from downstairs and my brothers are throwing yet again another one of their parities. They took advantage of the fact that mum has gone away for a long awaited SPA weekend with her office colleagues.

I locked myself in my room, because the idea of someone using my bed at some point of the night to have sex grosses me out, but thats not the only reason. My brothers don't want me down there either, they don't want their precious little sister to be mingling with their friends (male friends), so here I am in my room alone trying and failing to drown out the sound coming from downstairs to study.

London houses are quite small but cosy, not like the beautiful big houses you get in US, if only. No, our home is a modest four bedroom house. On the ground floor we have a Kitchen, Living room, Dining room, Conservatory and a nice size Garden. On the first floor we have the Bathroom, Master bedroom which belongs to mum, second bedroom that belongs to Travis, Box room which is tiny and mine and finally we have Derick's loft converted room. Outside we have a small drive with parking space enough for two cars a Garage that mum converted for the boys to be their gaming room. It's not much but it's home and I love it.

My small but amazingly comfy room comprises of a loft-bed, next to it a small desk, underneath the bed are scattered cushions and next to the entrance door is my built-in wardrobe and thats it, nothing else apart from the small window behind my desk. Still despite the size I do love it, it's my cosy little space. Technically I was supposed to get the loft converted bedroom once it was built, but my brothers didn't want to share a room together anymore and to not create conflict and for the sake of peace and quiet in the home, I let them have their own way.

Tonight though I wish I did have that loft converted room, at least it's less noisy up there. I decide to plug in my Beats headphones and listen to music of my own and drown out the other sounds emanating from outside my room. It helps a little and I find myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

In the morning I head downstairs to grab some breakfast only to find the entire house in a right state. Trash everywhere, plastic cups, ping pong balls laying around, Pizza boxes with half eaten pizza's still inside and on the floor, the coffee table full of Rizla papers and loose flakes of weed scattered everywhere. It stank like a brewery and of marijuana in the living room and people were still here sleeping on the floor. My mum cannot come back to this so I decided  it's time to wake everyone up including my brothers, I am not cleaning this up not this time, I've had enough.

I get the broom and use the stick end to set off the fire alarm in the house. We had one for every floor and they were loud and they were better than any alarm clock especially when most people here were conked out.

"BWEEP, BWEEP, BWEEP, BWEEP..."

I let the alarm sound go on for quite a while and when I started to hear the groans and moans of people waking up I knew I had their attention.

"Good morning everyone" I said in a sweet tone with a gentle smile on my face and then continued.

"Now that you are all awake and I have your full attention, can you please FUCK OFF AND GET OUT!!!" I shouted. Now, I have to admit, the look on their faces is priceless and I really want to roll on the floor laughing but I hold it in, this is not the time to be doing that.

Some skanky trollop comes at me and pushes me against the wall, screaming in my face trying but failing to intimidate me.

"Who the fuck do you think you are talking to us like that". Obviously this girl isn't very smart, she is one of the many  chavs that my brothers seem to like bringing home because they are dumb and easy. I smirk at her which only irritates her more and I say: