Ashido x reader

The lemons I've written will be posted soon once I get done with them. You will he informed, trust me.

~
One month in Matsuzawa and you were hella drugged up, all the time. The room you were in was nice. It wasn't anything like the prison rooms.
You were sitting in a chair staring out of a window down at the street below.

'I like this.' You thought. For the first time in a long time, you felt at peace with yourself. The voices-or your alters-quieted themselves down since you started taking medication.

"Miss L/n?" A nurse slid the door open, just enough to slip her head through. "There's someone here to visit you."
You perked up slightly.

"A visitor? For me?" You asked, eyes lighting up. She nodded and moved aside, sliding the door open.

"Y/n!" Arms wrapped tightly around your neck, almost knocking you down to the floor.

"Ashido-?!" You gasped, grabbing her for support.

"Wow! It's been so long! You look really good!" She smiled brightly at you, pulling back. You stared up at her, a little shocked.

"Ashido, you..." You trailed off, "Why are you here?"

"What do you mean? I came to see you!"

"But... I would've thought-after everything I've done, you and everyone..." Ashido laughed, pulling all the way back and flopping on your bed.

"Didn't you know? The police released a report that you were manipulated by a villain and you were mentally unstable!"

"Wow... that's... so much better." You resisted the urge to roll your eyes to the back of your head.

"Aren't you happy?" She asked, head tilting.

"Of course I am," you replied, "But it's no secret I've done things before. The fact you're sitting so... freely in front of me is... weird."
Ashido laughed, throwing her arms over her head.

"I'm not scared of you, silly!" She exclaimed, "I really admire you!"
Eyes widening to an alarming degree, you felt your heart pound harder in your chest.

"... wha-uh-hol-I'm sor-what?" Stutters fell from your mouth like a tornado.

"I admire you!" She repeated, this time staring at you with wide eyes. "You've been through so much, but you kept going with a smile! Even if it was fake."
You continued to stare at her, jaw slack.

"WHAT?!"

"Hey, hey!" She flew to your lap, obviously not realizing the position she was in. "How was it?? Fighting villains, I mean!"

"Uh-well-I mean-..." You stare up at her, hands hovering her hips.

"O-oh!! Sorry!" She went to climb off your lap, but you wrapped your arms around her waist.

"Nah, it's cool," you say with a shrug. "I've been touch starved for my whole life, so." You were dying on the inside.
Purple spread across her face, but she didn't pull away.

"O-oh... alright..." She relaxed in your lap, sitting on your thighs. "Y/n?"

"Yep?" You asked popping the P (🌚).

"How did you feel about me-about us, when you first came to U.A.?"
You leaned back in your seat.

"Hm..." You thought for a moment. "I didn't really expect anything. Nothing negative, nothing positive. I just thought you'd all ignore me or hate me like everyone else."

"Were the villains better friends than us?"
You tilted your head at her.

"They were interesting," you admitted, "Why is this important?" She pouted at you, cheeks puffing out in a childish manner.

"Because I don't like the idea of villains being better friends to you than us," she confessed, cheeks going a darker shade of purple. "You're so cool..."

"Pffft-hahahahaha!!!!" You threw your head back over the chair. "You're really funny." You smiled brightly.

"There are so many other people worthy of being called that... I'm not-"

"That's not true!" She yelled at you. You froze, never hearing her raise her voice in that way. "You're amazing! You're an amazing person and an amazing friend!"
You stared up at her. For a good long while. The more you stared, the deeper and brighter her blush became. Suddenly, you wrapped your arms tightly around her midsection and threw yourself over the back of the chair.

"Wah-!" Ashido cried, bracing herself for the fall. You took the brunt of it and held her tight to your body.

"Friend?" You repeated, "You really think I'm a friend?"

"Of course! I really like you!"

"WHAT."

"I SAID I REALLY LIKE YOU!"

"..."

"No, I heard you, I just wanted to make sure I heard you correctly."
Ashido then made a face of constipation.

"Okay if you're gonna shit on me, I would greatly prefer you informing me beforehand, just so I can prepare-"
Without warning, she smashed her face into yours. You froze. Suddenly, she sat up and pulled away, hands over her lips.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't-" You sat up and pulled her back down with her, hugging her against your body again.

"Shut up," you said, "I don't care. Just stay here for a little bit."
Pink skin flushed red, she nodded.

"I-is that allowed?" She muttered against your chest.

"Hell if I care," you replied, "Those feet suckers can suck my ass."

"I-I see..." Ashido smiled softly and nuzzles her head against you. "Alright."

'This isn't... bad, I guess.' Her warmth filled in a hole that's been bare for years.

"Thank you, Ashido," you said, "For not using my past against me."

"Anytime, Y/n."

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}