Severus Leaving for Work

It's been two months and maybe a couple of weeks since (F/n) had her children and school was starting back up tomorrow which made (F/n) upset because she isn't going to be teaching for awhile since she wants to wait until they're at least around six years old before leaving them with her sister so she can take care of them while (F/n) and Severus work and visit them or the kids visit them with (F/n)'s sister of course. But back to the main point right now; Severus was getting ready to leave tomorrow while Eden and Beatrice were laying on the bed that is in Severus and (F/n)'s room. They kept pulling out clothes or try to lay in Severus' suitcases. Severus kept moving them away from the suitcases and refolding his clothes, but they kept at tie.

"Eden, Beatrice, behave yourselves," Severus kept telling them and they simply refused to listen. (F/n) walked in with Madison who was crying nonstop since this afternoon. But luckily, he wasn't crying out loud, he was simply crying. "Severus, they're babies. They won't listen," (F/n) spoke before laying Madison down then picking up Eden and Beatrice who needed to get changed. "I understand that, but--" (F/n) cut him off with a quick kiss before heading back out of the room. "I don't want to hear it. You should be glad that they don't want you to go," she spoke calmly causing Severus to sigh before touching his lips as his heart hammered against his chest.

"Damn you woman," Severus thought before finishing up packing then setting the suitcases aside while Madison crawled around on the bed, calming down a bit. Severus picked up Madison and hugged him causing Madison to tense a bit before hugging his father back. Severus sat down and stroked his son's head, thinking about the day he and (F/n) found out that their youngest son was blind. It broke his heart, but it made him more protective. Madison  whimpered a bit before mumbling a bit. Severus looked his son in the face, wondering what he was trying to say. "D-da..." he struggled to get out causing Severus' to  smile a bit while waiting for his son to speak. "Come on, say "dada"," he spoke calmly as Madison gave it a bit of thought before speaking, "No!"

Severus' heart dropped but he was happy that his son was speaking. "Close enough," Severus spoke before hugging Madison while he smiled before yawning a bit. (F/n) carried the two troublesome kids into the room before smiling. "Uh-oh, your dada is smiling. He might have farted," she joked causing Beatrice and Eden to laugh at the foul humor their mother had. Severus rolled his eyes before speaking, "No, I'm just smiling because Madison said his first word." "What? No way!" (F/n)'s eyes sparkled as she sat down next to Severus, holding Beatrice and Eden close to her while Severus held Madison on his lap.

"Will you please say "mama"?" Severus asked kindly as Madison responded with, "No!" (F/n) smiled before kissing Madison on the forehead then kissing Severus on the cheek. "Our children are growing up to fast for meeee," she whined a bit causing Severus to chuckle a bit before bring his wife close then hugging her with his free arm. "It's okay. They're still going to be out little snakes," he reassured her as she sighed. Beatrice wormed out of (F/n)'s grasp before crawling around on the bed while Eden wanted to join her as Madison was happy to between his mother and father and he wouldn't have it any other way.

Sadly, that next morning, Severus was heading off early to get started as soon as possible. "Be safe Severus," (F/n) spoke with concern as Madison refused to let go of Severus' shirt while Eden and Beatrice were clinging to his legs, refusing to let go. Severus pulled the two off of his legs before setting aside (F/n) before gently made Madison let go. "Baba!" (F/n) and Severus looked at Beatrice who spoke. Severus knew a little bit of Chinese thanks to (F/n) teaching him a bit since her mother spoke in Chinese when she was nervous. But it didn't make sense on how she knew that baba meant father. Severus bent down and placed a kiss on his daughter's forehead before standing back up. "I'll be safe, I'll write every week and try to visit," he spoke before leaving.

Beatrice whimpered as Eden cried while Madison stared at the door with a blank look since he already shed his tears the other day. (F/n) sighed before leading the two to their room while carrying Madison. Beatrice played with her toys, but wanted to play with he father's clothes. Eden acted normal, but deep down, he was sad that his father went off to work. Madison acted the same and was the same. He didn't mind the fact his father was gone, but did still miss him. (F/n) was cleaning and saw a picture of her and Severus during the Yale Ball making her smile. She sighed before going back to it. The whole day was going normally, but Beatrice and Eden were still sad.

Meanwhile, Severus was in the Great Hall, at the teacher's table while watching over the children and after hearing the first years get sorted. He couldn't help but imagine his children coming once they're of age and get sorted. He brushed off the thought and simply ate, until it was time for all of the students to turn in for the night. He got up and went off to his room he once shared with his wife. When he got there, he saw how dark it was and how lonely it seemed. He dismissed it and went to write to his lovely wife, telling her how much he already missed her and the kids. Already the first night and he misses them deeply.