SEQUEL // INFORMATION

Well, hello my lovelies, for the last time with TMIR.

Started on 25/05/2018
Completed on 11/07/2019

I NEED YOUR HELP!!

QUESTIONS & SEQUEL INFORMATION!

1. Would you want the sequel to be in

- Leon's POV ?

- Lucy's POV ?

- Cassidy's POV ?

2. Or alternatively One chapter Leon then one chapter Lucy and alternating ?

3. CASTING LIST!!

Current characters:

Leon Artemis - Dave Franco
Drew Garrett - Lucas Till
Cassidy Clarke - Karen Gilllan
Archer Daniels - Alex Pettyfer
Ethan Turner - Matthew Noszka

New characters!!
Who would you imagine Playing:

Lucy Anermo ? (Italian background if possible - dark hair, green eyes!?)

Declan Anermo-Artemis ( Leon and Lucy's 4 year old son)

Xander Sherwood ?

Casey Michaels ?

Alistair Quinn ?

Nico Skies ?

- note, I probably will have a couple of POVs of Ethan, Drew and Archer in the sequel, but I want to know who you'd like the point of view to mostly follow.

Please let me know!!
Thank you again so very much for reading my second (NOW COMPLETED!!) BOOK on Wattpad.

Thank you My Lovelies. ❤️❤️❤️

I WANTED TO THANK YOU ALL AGAIN SO VERY MUCH FOR READING TMIR.

I HAVE ALSO ENTERED TMIR INTO THE WATTYS 2019 SO VOTE IF YOU LOVE IT.

Sequel Title:

The Betrayed Identity's Love Once Lost

Blurb:

Sequel to The Mistaken Identity's Revenge

- Please read TMIR before this, as this continues on basically straight from the end of the first book.

~Past~

Leon Artemis has always been alone, his past had very little light, his light appeared in Lucy. He had his Friends - Archer, Drew, Ethan and Grant.

Lucy Anermo was running for her life, with the reminder of her life's savings she paid the best crew in the country to take her to safety to her home in Italy.

In the protection of the tall and brooding leader of The Devil's Possession, she feels some sort of solstice and safety. His Stoic nature seemed to break away at the seams when being around the Angel that was Lucy Anermo. In the short time of three and a half weeks, they fell in love, and Lucy fell pregnant.

Bitter that the man he loves is in love with someone else, Grant felt threatened by the pretty eyed girl and he called in a favour to take her out.

Only, let's just say, that said pretty eyed girl is very resourceful, and that it is possible to miss a moving target.

~Present~

In the Aftermath of betrayal, Leon and the others find out that Grant is the Reason that Lucy was Killed.

However, After finding out that Lucy is Alive and in hiding with Leon's Child, the Group take it amongst themselves to find her and reunite her with their tall, dark and brooding leader. With the full pledging of Cassidy Clarke as Hacker of the Devil's Possession, it is only a matter of time before they find Lucy.

However, Lucy went into hiding after an attempt on her life, she has learnt to trust no one, especially when it came to herself and her 4 year old son Declan. She has been looking over her shoulder for the past five years on her own.

With people still after her, she has no idea who to trust, and after finding out that the love of your life's best friend was the one who attempted to kill you, you learnt to protect yourself and your loved ones, even if it meant leaving her Man behind in the dust.

~mature

Updating schedule!!!

I will be posting the character list on the 31st July.  Hopefully with your help I want have to think too much about castings for the new characters.

Prologue will be posted roughly around the same time.

I will be updating weekly!!!! (Hopefully I can stay on schedule!)

(Hopefully Saturdays!)

Also ~ would anyone be interested in making a book cover for the sequel?? Send me a DM and we can chat!

Xxxxxxx

Thank you all again so much

I love you all!!