PREFACE

Hello, my fellow readers and thank you for taking the time to read Any Way the Wind Blows. The story is inspired by FTISLAND's music, something that's really helped me get through my darkest times. It is also inspired by Korean & Scottish mythology and Korean dramas so there are plenty of comedic, yet fluffy moments.

Please note that while the story takes place in South Korea, it should not be used as a reference for Korean culture. I've conducted research and consulted with a teacher, who is native Korean, to help me get the details down. Negative comments made about the characters will be deleted, and arguing in the comments won't be tolerated.

Please do not advertise your story here, advertising comments will be deleted. I also have to ask that you avoid spoiling content for future readers if you've read the unedited, complete version that was previously on Wattpad. If you want to weeb out about something that happened in the story, feel free to reach out to me on social media at wera_nyooms!

If you ever have any questions, please feel free to leave an in-line comment. I do my best to respond to every comment even if I may be months late to the party.

Happy reading! Love,

Wera

COPYRIGHT

COPYRIGHT

The current cover and banner were created by KatHuman Illustrations. The title was recommended by one of my besties, DahliasDesk.

Copyright © 2021-2022 by Wera Niyom.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

 No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in...

Characters

Kangmin - Head of Neurology at Jeju National Hospital. A past trauma has caused him to shut everyone out.

Aria - A young selkie that is taught to believe that all humans are inherently bad.

Raen - Aria's childhood friend that is secretly in love with her. They have been betrothed since before they were born.

 They have been betrothed since before they were born

Accomplishments

- #46 in Fantasy Romance (on 10/6/19)

- #7 in Selkie (on 5/25/22)

- #1 in Asian Fantasy (on 5/25/22)

- #1 in Mythic Fantasy (on 5/25/22)

- Homepage Feature for AAPI Month on Radish Fiction (May 2022)

- Featured on reading list crafted by Community Curator: @KateLorraine (May 2022)