17. The Club

Ashanti's POV

Dinner ended up going great and his parents actually seemed to like me.

We made it to Lamonte's house safe and sound. He wanted me to spend the night and of course I said yes.

We went up to his room and he started stripping immediately.

"Ooh...naughty boy," I whispered.

He chuckled and said, "No, we're taking a bath together."

He unbuttoned my pants and took my shirt off, flinging it somewhere in the room. He unhooked my bra with ease and kissed my bare back so gently I shivered. He then proceeded to take off my underwear.

"Lamonte," I spoke licking my lips.

I felt my mouth go dry as he moved his hand across my body tantalizingly.

He picked me up by the waist and I wrapped my legs around him.

He slid the doors open to a fully decorated bathroom.

There were rose petals scattered across the tiled floor and in the bath water full of suds.
There was champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries. I just couldn't contain my excitement.

"It's so beautiful," I said in awe.

"I'm glad you like it. I wanted to do something special for you tonight," he said with a smile.
I kissed him deeply, my body completely pressed up against his.

I ran my fingers over his waves and pulled him down toward me. I could feel his erection poking my entrance and that's when he pulled away.

He got into the water and beckoned for me to come in.

I turned some music on and tied my hair up in a bun before I joined him in the warm bath water.

He cradled me in his lap and kissed me so intently.

He grabbed a strawberry and smeared the chocolate on my neck and sucked it completely off.

"Lamonte," I breathed heavily.

Lamonte pours two glasses of champagne for the both of us and we clink our glasses together in a toast.

"Close your eyes," he uttered softly.

I felt some shuffling and then he said, "Open."
In front of me was a burgundy box opened to reveal a ring.

I looked to him in shock as he began to speak, "I'm not proposing or anything, but I just wanted to make you a promise. I will forever be yours and one day, I think I want to marry you. I will try my best for you and make you happy every day. I don't know how to express these feelings for you and I am going to mess up. Just promise you won't leave," he said in the most sincere voice.

"I promise," I whisper softly sitting on his lap and kissing him senseless.

He wraps both of his arms around my body, pressing everything up against me. He kisses along my neck down to my nipples, giving me immense pleasure.

I bite my lips softly and I get closer to his body.
I could feel his breathing on my neck and it made me shiver.

His touch was so soft, yet assertive.

He knew how to turn me on, he memorized every inch of my body, knew what I liked and didn't like.

Lamonte wrapped my legs around his waist and carried me to the bedroom. He placed me on the carpet by the fireplace and before I had time to react his face was on my entrance.

He licked me up and ate me whole until I begged him to stop.

He entered me as he held my legs open and began to slow stroke me.